Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about. Use it as daily news reader
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Load feeds once and read them offline
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
• Reader mode
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Daily News Reader
Your News. Simple.
RSS feed reader
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device's settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Click on the "Filter" icon in the top right corner to clear the offline cache.
Minor bug fixes to update previous release
Reader Mode, Swipe support, automatic removal of old articles when article count is high
App store reviews are very much appreciated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app
I use this app every single day multiple times a day. It’s great.
The only thing I can see that could be added is a way to “unread” something. Sometimes I accidentally click something that I might want to read later, but don’t have time for now, and there is no way for me to set this as unread, which are the ones I look through when I go back into the app.
I use the app everyday on the iPhone. I didn’t have an iPhone for about 2 years and this was the app I missed the most. I haven’t found anything that compares. It is straightforward and simple to use which is what I look for. There is no special login or account required to use, and it is light weight. Hats off to the developer and anyone that had a hand in this. It just keeps getting better. Thank you!
Is it possible to get notifications when a newsroom you follow posts an update ? That’s the only thing that would make this better for me. That’s a feature I was really, really hoping for, but I didn’t see any option for notifications 🙁
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- praveen mohandas
- 5.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 CloudClarity.net. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.