Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and more. Stay inspired with a community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track runs directly from your Apple Watch app and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app and wearable devices for a Premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activities, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get real-time audio coaching on GPS-tracked runs, with customizable voice for stats like pace, distance, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Track your shoes' mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair to avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness: MapMyFitness, UA Record, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. Apps built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission—to make you better.
In this release:
We've made several bug fixes and improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app gone glitchy
I have used this app for more than a year and loved it, but unfortunately it has lost its appeal. I’ve recently reported issues I have been having with the app 3 different times. But have not reported when I’ve had issues 5 times that. I have had to disconnect it from my AppleWatch to run independently because it wasn’t working, it would start on its own or pop up on the watch but you couldn’t start it from the watch. Running the app from my phone became an issue it would Pause mid run and I wouldn’t realize it and then have to stop running to get it to un-pause. Sometimes I would have to force close the app and restart a workout. The GPS pace tracking seems to be super unreliable for example it will clock me running a 9:30 mile then jump to 16:00 mile. Today the Pause and Stop button completely disappeared so there was no way to pause or even stop the workout without force closing and restarting. I started having just about every single one of these issues after I paid for a year membership (which I have canceled) but am paid up until next September. The disappointing thing is all of my activities are already here and I have to start over with a new app.
Tracking issues. Auto pausing and bad for indoors.
Indoor 10lap/mile, 8lap/mile tracks are too tight for the gps to track distance accurately. I find I’ll run 4 miles and the app will say I ran 2.4 or something but will keep the 4 mile time. So I’ll run 4 miles in 35 min and the app will say distance: 2.4mi, time: 35 min. ALSO, I find that when I am running and I walk for 5 seconds, then start running again, the app will pause the run, I have auto pause off. I will continue the run and the app will no longer be tracking. 4 stars because everything else is good. Data and such. Also, it could use more challenges, other running apps have more challenges people complete on a monthly basis to earn virtual medals, it just makes things more interesting. 5k, 10k, 15k runs to earn a medal, and have people compete with each other (leaderboard of fastest times) etc. I would really appreciate MORE CHALLENGES like on a weekly or monthly basis? Would be cool. Excuse the use of bold letters in “more challenges” not trying to yell with large font but more so attract attention to the need of more challenges haha. Pleeeeease. $30 a year subscription for 2 year long challenges??? And some other small medals and stuff. It would encourage people to run more if you had lots of small challenges that people can earn small virtual medals to brag about, that add onto their profile for others to see progress and such.
This app suddenly got better a few days ago.
I like to keep track of my running mileage and pace. It helps motivate me since I've aged (now 74) and all 12 of my running buddies have given it up so I'm mostly running alone.
Also I moved across town recently and the app gives me a map and keeps track of my distance so I can explore and go in a different direction every day.
The best recent change is that it stops when I stop. I'm so compulsive that I frequently would pause the app while waiting for a red light or to stretch a tight tendon but I'm also forgetful when the endorphins are working and I would forget to restart the tracking. This feature seems very reliable. Now even if I get home at the end of a run and forget to turn it off it patiently waits without racking up more time.
I don't know how many runs it will store. My previous app was not only twitchy and unreliable but it would suddenly lose my old runs. I would like an option to store old data in the cloud.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 399.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Monthly MVP $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.