Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Thanks for using NoteMaster! This update contains an improved search bar, and minor layout fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app but could use some updating
I have used NoteMaster for about 10 years. I like the formatting feature and like how it synchronizes with google drive. One thing that I have long needed was a search-within-a-note feature. Yes it has a search feature for the entire app, but once you get to the note you think your word/sentence is in, you can’t search any deeper. I have notes that are multiple pages (if you printed them out) long and I have to scroll through the entire file before I (hopefully) find what I’m looking for.
Also, I would like a “force synch” feature. I have two iPhones and when I add a note or add to a note, it is not predictable when the other iPhone will update.
I still like it for it’s simplicity and will still use it as long as it’s supported.
Almost Perfect App
I love NoteMaster. It is a fantastic app that lets you create categories of notes, and add bulleted lists and checkboxes. You can add photos and very easily search for a note. The two things that would make it perfect are (1) the ability to search within a note, and (2) the ability to Select everything in a note to copy it over to another note...and/or the ability to duplicate a note. I have created a template which I use repeatedly, but I can only copy one piece (a heading, a list, or text separated by the aforementioned) at a time. It becomes extremely tedious with longer notes. It would be great if I could copy the whole thing at once. Add those two features and my rating goes to 5 stars! Thanks.
NoteMaster Has Formatting Capabilites
NoteMaster comes with some formatting commands, which allows me to make long entries readable that I then sort into subject folders. All together, NoteMaster fills in a gap for my note taking between quick jot it down reminders and longer outlines of full articles requiring markdown formatting capabilities. The app does a good job of providing clean readable Notes. I'd give five stars if I could add sub folders and had a few more formatting options. For the range of options the app does provide, NoteMaster performs in a top notch manner of input and layout action.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.