Broadcast live, upload videos and watch live video on your device - anytime, anywhere!
Ustream powers live interactive video that enables anyone to watch and interact with a global audience of unlimited size.
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Chat with your live audience
• Upload pre-recorded videos into the Ustream app in original quality
• Schedule and manage upcoming events on your Ustream Channels
• Follow other Ustream Channels, get notifications for events you’re attending
With the most recent update of the Ustream App we started a transitioning process which will end with the introduction of a new mobile broadcaster application and the sunsetting of the old Ustream App.
The goal of our efforts, is to focus on features that matter the most for our users and to improve the mobile broadcasting capabilities for all of our customers and users by introducing new features and offerings.
Here are some of the changes we have implemented:
- With our most recent update we enabled 720p streaming.
- We have also removed the registration option from the app, as we don't want to onboard new users to our legacy solutions. Once the new products are launched, we migrate Ustream App users to the new applications.
- The Follow and the RSVP for Events features were recently deprecated. (We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.)
Already existing users can update the app to the latest version and continue using it until further notice. We invite you to send us any product feedback through the support form or via your Customer Success representative.
Ratings and Reviews
Following Channels Glitches
I have several channels that I follow and every time I go to my “following” option, it says there are no channels. When I scroll through “popular” to find one, it’s there and the “unfollow” button is now illuminated, which means I’m still following it, but it won’t show up in my “following” channels. Please fix!
Used to be good ... the "updates" are ruining everything
I have been using this app as a viewer (not a broadcaster) for 4 years now and it used to be a good app. For the past 12 - 18 months, though, it has been getting steadily worse. It crashes regularly, the content replay comes through very jumpy and the programs break up or lose sound regularly. You have to back out of what you're watching and go back in multiple times per view because of the error "something went wrong, please try again". This has been going on for a LONG time. If the devs would actually try to figure out what that "something" is and fix it, it would go a long way toward increasing my rating. Now, it seems that they have "sunsetted" the follow feature so now you can't follow your favorite channels. Instead, you have to find them in the search bar every time you log in - NOT cool! If the "updates" start actually improving anything, I'll come back and edit my rating and review. That works both ways too ... if it continues to deteriorate, I'll let ya know.
Unreal! Have no interested in their members!
I have been using UStream for about 10 years now! I’m not a business or any type of organization so I have no reason to pay for a membership! I’m a nature lover! I love watching “some” of the pet cams & animal rescue cams. I had a nice but small collection of cams I had been following for about 10 years. One morning I get up & look at my favorites on my “Following” list & it’s gone! When I try to get my favs back a pop-up appears that states, “Feature is Sunsetted”. After doing some research I found this means...my favs have been gotten rid of & I can’t have them back, unless I “Pay” for their service! This happened right after the last up-date! I e-mailed UStreams Help line & was informed they won’t help me or give me any kind of information on why they all of a sudden canceled my Following page because I’m “not a paying member!” They were not the least bit nice & I was left to feel like a low life! They talked down to me as if I was! Wish I could give them 0 stars just for the rudeness & their total lack of concern.
- Ustream.tv, Inc
- 37.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ustream, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership 1 month $3.99
- Premium Membership 3 months $11.99
- Premium Membership 6 months $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.