Bring out the star in you with CenterStage, a customizable soundboard, with iTunes File Sharing, Sound Document support, Sound and Icon URL Pasting and Expanded Media Support (Premium Feature), Fade Out support and more. Entertain yourself and others in ways you haven't thought possible before. Ideal for DJ's, radio shows, sports announcers, role-playing games and anything else you can think of.
- Tap to play. Tap and hold to play looped.
- Multi-tap to play multiple sounds at the same time.
- Drag fingers across the board to create havoc.
- Sounds are ready to play, no loading or paging needed.
- Pitch/Tempo control using horizontal tilt.
- Volume control using vertical tilt.
- Fade Out / Mute button with adjustable fade out duration.
- Add sounds to Shaker list to Shake-to-play a random sound.
- Multiple/independent sound timers.
- Record and use your own sounds.
- Download and use WAV sounds from the internet (Paste-a-URL).
- Upload and use WAV sounds via iTunes File Sharing.
- Open WAV sound documents, like Mail attachments, to use in the app.
- PREMIUM FEATURE: Assign more types of audio to any button (requires a one-time InApp purchase).
- Customize icons and background from Photos or Camera (if available), Pasteboard, the internet (Paste-a-URL), iTunes File Sharing or use any iPod library album art.
- Customize sound labels and button look.
- Paste sounds, icons, labels between buttons.
- Sounds can be set to Solo mode.
- Email both built-in and recorded or custom sounds.
- Move/Rearrange sound buttons.
Alarm, balloon pop, balloon deflate, car horn (aoogha), cash register, censored (bleep), charge (calvary), chimp, cow moo, crowd cheer, donkey, explosion, glass break, jaguar (roar), kiss (female), pig squeal, quack, ricochet, rim shot, rock riff, scream duo (male/female), whip (single crack), witch cackle, wrong (buzzer).
A comprehensive How-To section (accessible from the Options menu at any time) describes in more detail how to use CenterStage and shows up the first time you run the app. It also explains what sound formats are available.
When using the tilt to control the pitch/tempo or the volume, the effect is variable and depends on the amount of tilt. Also, these do not affect iPod audio.
You can adjust the sensitivity of the accelerometer for motion activated play (Shake-to-play).
The 3 ways of playing sounds (tap, timers, Shake-to-play) do not interfere with each other and can be used in conjunction with each other.
With music sources, only one can be playing at any time, but will remain playing even after the app is closed.
With other sources, multiple sounds can be playing at the same time (overlap), even while iPod audio is playing.
The built-in Recorder is available on iPhones and iPod touches with a build-in or external mic. Use it to record burps, farts, laughs, screams, dogs barking, any audio effects. Or record memos, reminders or a sweet note from a loved one so you can listen to it any time.
Tap the Fade Out button to fade out. Tap and hold to get list of options, including a Mute option.
- Please leave your comments and suggestions of what else you'd like to see added to CenterStage.
- Let us know how you have used CenterStage, we wanna know!
- We love reviews. We only ask that you try the app first before you leave a review. Thank you.
Follow discovolos at http://twitter.com/discovolos
- If you can't hear any sounds, please make sure the device volume is turned up while the app is running. Also make sure the app is not in Mute mode.
- If you're importing sounds, please read the Info section in the app that describes what formats are supported and what the different ways to import sounds are.
- If you're picking a song from the iPod library and nothing happens, reset the privacy settings for Media Library and try again.
We respond to all emails and help troubleshoot problems. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or feedback.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Support for latest iOS
- Minimum iOS supported is now 9.0
Ratings and Reviews
This is fun!
Loved it, so did my daughter. It's nice that you could chose a sound and just shake your phone to hear it! Great stuff!
Too hard to import sounds
You can’t easily import sounds
Very fun and creative!
Very fun application with lots of features. Out of the box has lots of great sounds and it has a very user-friendly interface. You can also customize the sounds and record anything you want. I like the fact you can keep it pressed and the sound will loop, or play multiple sounds and try your own kind of mixing. I love the delay feature you can set on one or more sounds. I can see having lots of fun with that at work and at home. Jump in on this price and you won't regret it.
The developer, Discovolos, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CHRIS PAVLOU
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009-2021 Chris Pavlou
- In-App Purchases
- Expanded Media Support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.