Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation is your one map for everything.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 200 million drivers.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
**This is an add-on feature.
Europe Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State (Holy See)
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
We have some exciting news for you!
* Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is now ready for Apple CarPlay.
Now you have the option to connect your iPhone and see all the navigation instructions on your car`s built-in display.
* Map update
Up-to date maps with the most recent roads and places
* Get ready to unleash the power of your car’s cockpit. Enjoy the enhanced Cockpit feature in the latest update to stay informed about your acceleration, incline, altitude, and speed.
Ratings and Reviews
Italy on Sygic
By far the Best purchase we made for our ten year anniversary trip to Italy. This map app worked amazingly without roaming on which saved us a ton of money. It was most helpful for walking between all the touristy spots in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Naples, Positano, etc. amazingly this app probably saved us a ridiculous amount of time in traveling on foot and in the car. The only downside is that sometimes they would send us down streets off of Main roads when driving. It did put us in some hectic situations where the car had a hard time getting through really tough spots on back roads that we should have stayed on main roads for. Other than this last point this app was absolutely amazing and a absolute must for traveling in Europe. We would definitely use it again. Just remember to download the Maps before leaving.
Don’t waste your money.
I bought the app since I was going to Rome, Florence and Venice. I tried to use it in Rome to find our hotel and it was too difficult and kept giving us the run around. We just asked people instead. When we went to Florence it didn’t show our hotel. Either in Venice and both hotels were in the center of town. I used google maps instead. It maybe different for driving but it was not worth it if your just trying to get around town walking.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we understand that some maps may appear out of date. Please keep in mind that we depend on our map providers. As soon as the providers will deliver us the new map data, we will implement it in form of update via Play Store. Please be patient. Contact us at: email@example.com for more information. Crony from Customer Care Team.
Excellent for world travel
An excellent map and travel app. Check out the sister app for planning an itinerary. Worth the money! Take the time to learn it and it will pay off big time on your travels.
- Sygic a. s.
- 88.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to World + Traffic $11.99
- Real View Navigation $3.99
- Head up display $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.