Accurately measures walking, jogging, running or riding distance, using your mobile GPS. Displays your current latitude, longitude, altitude, heading, and speed. The map shows current location and a compass. When measuring has completed all of the details are copied to the clipboard. Shows maximum speed and keeps track of your measurement history.
This is a universal app, buy it once, use on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Display current location address
- Map features layered on top of a satellite image showing current location. Map compass is shown.
- Start measuring to indicate the starting point to measure from. Start measuring also resets max speed.
- When measuring, distance from the starting location is displayed. If are measuring a long distance, e.g. in auto, miles, and meters are used.
- Stop measuring for final distance calculation. When measuring has completed, all of the details are copied to the clipboard for convenience.
- Show measurement history. Shows all your measurements with a date/time stamp. Can clear history or copy measurement details to the clipboard.
- Latitude of current location is always displayed
- Longitude of current location is always displayed
- Altitude of current location is always displayed
- Speed traveling (mph and kph)
- Maximum Speed. Starting a measurement resets the maximum speed.
- GPS signal strength indicator. Note: The better the GPS signal the more accurate the measuring is.
- Map Zoom
- Small and large map display mode
- Map pinch and swipe motions used for zoom in, zoom out and pan
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
App Previews added back in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While lat. Long. Dist. Alt. appears to be working, zoomed maps aren't showing.
Additionally, it would be great if measuring state would be saved when the program quits. That way, measuring could began, go off and do something else, come back and finish the measure.
Very accurate for running and walking
iMeasurer is very accurate as I use for walking and running.
Want my Money
I want my money back spent 30 mins trying to measure a simple 20ft. It tells me I am not moving then I have walked 100 ft. Developers are a joke, want my money back NOW
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are having problems with the app. Make sure when measuring that you have a GPS Signal Level of yellow or better. Green or better is the best and if the level is below yellow that the measuring will not be accurate.
- MarkelSoft, Inc.
- 6.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MarkelSoft, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.