Sign up now and get 100 free 4x6 prints every month, make photo books, cards, and more–easily and on the go! Conveniently order prints, create personalized foil cards, graduate gifts, and fun custom photo gifts directly from your mobile device. Ordering is fast and easy. With the Snapfish app you can upload & access photos from your device or social media (works with Facebook, Instagram, iCloud & your Camera Roll) anywhere, anytime.
Perks of the Snapfish App:
• 100 free 4x6 prints every month (just pay shipping)! 100 Free Prints offer valid in US only, see site for full details: promo.snapfish.com/free-prints
• App-specific deals on products
• Quickly find your photos with album or timeline view
• Access your web and app projects in the app view
• Choose from a variety of book and canvas layouts, or design your own
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic desk accessories & photo blocks, glass prints, and more!
• Variety of print sizes, from wallet size to 20x30: order 4x5.3 prints–the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping, or try our square prints–ideal for Instagram photos
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matte)
• Combined print size orders
• Quick turnaround! Have prints mailed, or pick up in-store at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart within an hour
Find the perfect gifts for your grad and Mother’s Day with fun new custom foil cards & photo gifts.
• NEW! Embossed Foil Cards in your choice of gold, silver, or rose gold metallic foil
• NEW SIZE! 8x11 Photo Book to highlight your treasured moments
• NEW! Insulated Water Bottle, Stainless Steel Water Bottle, and Insulated Tumbler to keep your favorite beverages hot or cold
• NEW SIZES! Photo Coffee Mug in 15oz. & 20oz.
• NEW COLORS! 11oz. Photo Coffee Mug in black, navy, pink, red, and sky blue
• NEW! 18x18 Throw Pillow to cozy up the couch
• NEW! Glass Print in 5x7 and 8x10
• NEW! Acrylic Block in 5x7 and 8x10
• NEW! Personalized Acrylic Photo Desk Set and Acrylic Paperweight to declutter your desktop
• NEW! Keepsake Box to keep all your treasured trinkets in one place
Order prints, create cards, and make custom photo gifts like canvases, photo books, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, photo panels, framed prints and more.
• Prints & Framed Prints to put on decorative display
• Cards in a variety of designs with back of card customization and return address printing are perfect for announcements, party invites, thank you cards, and Mother’s Day greetings
• Canvases & Photo Books with a wide array of new layouts
• Blankets & Pillows to cozy into at home
• Tote Bags perfect for everyday
Your Questions, Answered:
• How to change book layouts: Click on the individual page you’d like to change to see different layout options.
• Cropping: We suggest crop options to provide you the best fit to the dimensions of your prints. Be sure to review the cropping of your prints before you’re ready to order.
• Free Prints: You may see your 4x6 prints are listed as $0.09 before you place your order, but not to worry, you’re still getting your free prints! Once you’re in the cart to place your order, you will see your prints reflect the final discount.
• Grid vs. Album: Worried you’ll have to scroll through all your photos in your camera roll? Click “Show Albums” or “Show Grid” to view your photos by album or date.
- We've made it a little easier to navigate to Snapfish mobile web from the app by carrying your login over!
- Increased visibility of shipping options during checkout
- Stability fixes and performance improvements
As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Works great with iphone
Works seamlessly. My one complaint is that when I order the prints you have a chance to edit them because every pic has a crop area on it and you want to move it so that it’s centered or move it over the part of pic you want. The complaint is that it always seems as though it’s cropping too much of the photo. I’m doing 4x6 pics so you would think I would be able to get more of the pic in than less but it doesnt seem to work that way. Since it seems that most people use their phones to take pics nowadays you would think they would figure out a way to get the whole photo printable. Other than that I have no complaints. I have needed pics in a hurry for an occasion and loaded them to snapfish and picked them up at Walgreens and had no problems. When I get them directly shipped from snapfish the pics are always great quality and shipped timely. I definitely recommend Snapfish
Glitches and no ability to save
I struggled for 3 hours tonight trying to make holiday cards. I knew the design, the photos, and the text I wanted to use, all I needed to do was input it into the template and check out. Easy, right? Turns out, anything but easy. The app blinked twice while uploading photos and I was unable to upload successfully without exiting the app and starting completely over. Twice. Then, when I selected my card, I was unable to access the album and had to upload the photos yet again. Then someone texted and I accidentally opened the text instead of swiping it away and when I reentered the app, my project was gone. Next time I attempted to save the project as I went and couldn’t find a way to do so, despite there being a menu item called “saved projects”. Finally, the card is done and I go to checkout. When updating my address, the app blinks again and I’m unable to save the address without exiting the app and returning to my cart, which thankfully still has my finished project in it. A stressful experience from my favorite place to get photo prints and cards. Updates were current when I started this project today.
Developer Response ,
We're disappointed you ran into so many difficulties with the app and any frustration is warranted. At this time, only book projects can be saved; however, any item that you add to the cart will be saved until you order or delete it. We hope to release another update soon that addresses the issue of you having to exit and re-enter the app several times.
Can you reimburse my time?
I have made numerous attempts to order pics from the app, and every time my pics are somehow removed from my cart, and I have to start all over. For the “umpteenth” time, I’ve just spent 2 hours trying to order 24 pics from the app, only to have to start over on my computer. It’s a pain that way, too, as I have to add the quantity I want to order to each picture individually, as it automatically enters “1” on the 4x6 option, even though it tells me that 4x5.3 would be the best option. So I have to go through and enter “0” for all of the pre-filled entries, and re-enter on the correct size. I have NEVER been able to take advantage of any of my “100 free prints” due to it not being an option to pick up in store. Plus, the shipping still isn’t free, which makes their “free” offer NOT free. 🙄 I used to love and recommend Snapfish to everyone, but it seems like they’re having a harder time keeping up with what’s really convenient for their customers. Also, it takes HOURS or even DAYS to upload pics, if you have very many, such as coming back from a big trip. 700 pics from an overseas trip is a lot. But should it take DAYS to upload them all?
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 110.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.