Sign up to get 100 free 4x6 prints every month, upload photos & make custom photo books, cards & much more–even on the go! Conveniently order prints for your photo album & create personalized photo gifts directly from your mobile device. Ordering is fast and easy. With the Snapfish app you can upload & access your baby, travel, pet, wedding, snapchat photos & more from your device or social media (works with Facebook, Instagram, iCloud, Google Photos & your Camera Roll) anywhere, anytime & claim your 100 free prints every month!
Perks of the Snapfish App:
• Get a 100 4x6 print allocation every month (just pay shipping)! 100 Prints offer valid on the US app only, see site for full details: promo.snapfish.com/free-prints. Your 100 print allowance resets each month
• App-specific deals on products
• Quickly find your photos with album or timeline view
• Choose from a variety of collage layouts for photobooks & canvas prints, or design your own
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic desk accessories & photo blocks, glass prints & more!
• Variety of print sizes, from wallet size to 20x30: order 4x5.3 prints–the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping, or try our square prints–ideal for Instagram photos
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matte)
• Combined print size orders
• Quick turnaround! Have your photo prints mailed, or pick up in-store at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart within an hour if you need your images fast
• Easy Payment options: ApplePay, PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card
Find the perfect gifts for special occasions or everyday use with fun new custom foil cards & photo gifts
• NEW! Custom Embossed Foil Cards in choice of gold, silver, or rose gold metallic foil & Seal & Send (all-in-one) cards
• NEW! Copper Star, Rustic Mitten & Snowflake Ornaments to brighten up your Christmas Tree
• NEW SIZE! 7x5 Photo Book to highlight your year in review
• NEW! Black Photo Coffee Mug in 10oz. & 15oz., Insulated Coffee Mug & Wine Cup plus Enamel Campfire Mug to keep your favorite beverages hot or cold
• NEW! 8x8 Photo Tile
• NEW! Personalize Stone Coasters with photos
• NEW! Personalized Beach Towels for pool party fun
• NEW! Custom Tea Towels & Pot Holders make cooking fun
• NEW! Custom Playing Cards & Puzzle with Tin for games nights
• NEW! Leatherette Desk Set for home-working order
Order prints, create personalized cards, invites or announcements, plus make custom photo gifts like canvases, photo books, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, tree ornaments, key chains & photo panels.
• Prints & Framed Prints to refresh your space
• Cards in a variety of designs with back of card customization & return address printing are perfect for party invites, announcements & special occasions
• Canvases & Photo Books with a wide array of new layouts
• Blankets & Pillows to cozy into at home
• Tote Bags perfect for everyday use
Your Questions, Answered:
• To change book layouts: Click on the individual page you’d like to change to see different layout options
• Cropping: Our crop options provide the best fit to the dimensions of your prints. Be sure to review the cropping of your prints before you order
• Free Prints: You may see your 4x6 prints listed as $0.09 before you place your order. Don't worry, you’re still getting your free prints! Once you’re in the cart to place your order, you will see your prints reflect the final discount. If you are placing an international order, you will be charged the appropriate international shipping rate
• Grid vs. Album: Worried you’ll have to scroll through all your photos in your camera roll? Click “Show Albums” or “Show Grid” to view your photos by album or date
Please keep feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
- NEW Seal & Send Cards! No envelope needed; just address, fold, seal, and send!
- NEW Foil Text Cards! Create beautiful Cards this holiday season with our new Custom Foil Text in gold, silver, and rose gold.
- NEW Collage Layouts! Create multi-photo prints and gifts with text!
- NEW Ornaments! Copper Star, Rustic Mitten & Snowflake Ornaments to brighten up your Christmas Tree.
- NEW for Cards! Now you can start your Holiday Cards on the app or website and continue them wherever is easiest for you!
- NEW Payment Option! Checkout faster with Apple Pay; exclusive offers available.
Happy holidays from everyone at Snapfish! As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Works great with iphone
Works seamlessly. My one complaint is that when I order the prints you have a chance to edit them because every pic has a crop area on it and you want to move it so that it’s centered or move it over the part of pic you want. The complaint is that it always seems as though it’s cropping too much of the photo. I’m doing 4x6 pics so you would think I would be able to get more of the pic in than less but it doesnt seem to work that way. Since it seems that most people use their phones to take pics nowadays you would think they would figure out a way to get the whole photo printable. Other than that I have no complaints. I have needed pics in a hurry for an occasion and loaded them to snapfish and picked them up at Walgreens and had no problems. When I get them directly shipped from snapfish the pics are always great quality and shipped timely. I definitely recommend Snapfish
Glitches and no ability to save
I struggled for 3 hours tonight trying to make holiday cards. I knew the design, the photos, and the text I wanted to use, all I needed to do was input it into the template and check out. Easy, right? Turns out, anything but easy. The app blinked twice while uploading photos and I was unable to upload successfully without exiting the app and starting completely over. Twice. Then, when I selected my card, I was unable to access the album and had to upload the photos yet again. Then someone texted and I accidentally opened the text instead of swiping it away and when I reentered the app, my project was gone. Next time I attempted to save the project as I went and couldn’t find a way to do so, despite there being a menu item called “saved projects”. Finally, the card is done and I go to checkout. When updating my address, the app blinks again and I’m unable to save the address without exiting the app and returning to my cart, which thankfully still has my finished project in it. A stressful experience from my favorite place to get photo prints and cards. Updates were current when I started this project today.
Developer Response ,
We're disappointed you ran into so many difficulties with the app and any frustration is warranted. At this time, only book projects can be saved; however, any item that you add to the cart will be saved until you order or delete it. We hope to release another update soon that addresses the issue of you having to exit and re-enter the app several times.
No preview option before purchasing (or review after purchasing)
I just created a holiday card using the app. The card had space for a caption, which was what I wanted. But on my phone, the caption text box appeared very small. It was difficult to ensure that I didn’t have any extra commas or periods or anything like that. So I was very surprised that there was no chance to preview the card (and enlarge it) before finalizing my order. And now that my order has been placed, I can’t find the card to review.
I shared this message in a Chat and was informed that the app has limited functionality and the website is a better choice. I also verified that there is no way to review the card I ordered — I guess I can’t see it again until the full set of 80 arrives!
I am extremely disappointed that previewing the card is not part of the checkout process. It seems very important to verify that everything is correct before the order goes in. And to not have any image available to review after the order is processed seems very mysterious— what will I get 80 copies of?
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 127.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.