Get creative with the state of the art professional DJ technology. DJ Player Pro goes beyond the laptop DJ with superior audio quality, innovative control and style.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL DJS
DJ Player Pro is designed for professional DJs that perform in clubs and on stage. Enjoy amazing low latency, rock solid stability and the cleanest sound.
CREATE YOUR OWN DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player Pro is the most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
GO MULTITRACK WITH STEMS
STEMS format is fully implemented. Go crazy with individual effect routing. 4 decks with 4 Stems each -- 16 tracks simultaneously under your control.
ENJOY THE EXCLUSIVE CONVENIENCE OF DJ CLOUD
Safe storage and instant access for your cue points, loops and bpm data in the DJ Player Pro Cloud. Automatic data sync for all your devices. Instant track preparation with Cloud Community Power: if a new song has been prepared by fellow DJs, you get it prepared out-of-the-box.
SET YOUR DJ MIXING STYLE
Set your preference in DJ Player Pro. Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are both supported. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
EXPERIENCE LOW LATENCY SUPERPOWERED AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
It's the only DJ application that has every component developed in-house. This unprecedented level of integration allows DJ Player Pro to provide better performance than laptop DJ software. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. DJ Player Pro also outperforms all the over-priced, shiny gear you see at music festivals.
FORGET THE TOYS, THIS IS SERIOUS
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a real, professional DJ booth.
DJ Player Pro supports all USB Class Compliant MIDI controllers and audio devices. It comes with plug-and-play support for many, and also has a fully integrated MIDI mapping editor. Use a USB hub and multiple devices to create your wildest MIDI setup.
DO YOU SCRATCH?
DJ Player Pro supports most timecode vinyl formats. Extend your scratching techniques with DVS FX, MIDI-mappable multi-deck control or fixed 4 beats rotation.
DO YOU HAVE A BIG MUSIC LIBRARY?
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
- 2 or 4 decks, internal, external or portablist mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend, quantize
- slip mode, slip scratching, slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- WebDAV for network drives
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, DJControl Compact, RMX2, P32DJ
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Pro 3, Mixtrack Platinum, Party Mix, Party Mix Pro
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
See http://djplayerpro.com for more information and detailed manual.
Quick bug fix for track overview waveform touch. Previously:
- "Auto Master Deck" player setting, on by default. You can turn off automatic master deck selection with this. Hold SYNC for a longer time to manually change the master deck.
- Mouse and trackpad support.
- More robust handling of Deezer (in response to Deezer server issue). A regular Premium account also works now.
- MIDI Clock to apps/network/USB and MIDI Start After Stop settings persist between launches.
- MIDI mappable DVS TT 1 Deck A/B button for single-turntable control, switching between deck A/B in one click.
- Hold the MIDI back button to close the track browser.
- The Xone Routing Fix option can be used for any Xone or other mixer now, where iOS' audio routing isn't working due compatibility issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I try to press “open in” it doesn’t work I have a 7+ by the way
Hey Guys it’s me again
I just want to add something to the edit option to a recorded song. I would like to be able to cut sections of the song. It could be right at where you select the A or B track. It would say edit song. Then from there you can cut and pasta sections of that recorded song.
Developer Response ,
We are focusing on professional DJs requiring continuous and reliable support, hence the subscription model.
Very good app!!!!! Works fine with Numark iDJ PRO
Very good app!!!
I’ve try to download djay app but my iPad is too old iPad 2 second generation
And the djay app need a new version of iOS and the last update of my iPad was the 9.3.5
And this app was available on my version of iOS and works great on my controller!!!’
I’m very happy to find this app!!!!
- iMect Ltd.
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 iMect
- In-App Purchases
- DJ Player Pro for 5 months $2.99
- DJ Player Pro for 12 months $4.99
- DJ Player Pro for FIVE YEARS $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.