***NEW: Watch select full-length movies and TV shows free in the app.***
IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity information. Watch trailers, get showtimes, and buy tickets for upcoming films. Rate and review shows you’ve seen and track what you want to watch using your Watchlist. IMDb takes you behind the scenes with exclusive IMDb Originals, celebrity interviews, and more. Stay up to date with entertainment news, awards, and events. Download the app now.
Sign in to:
• Watch select Hollywood hits and TV favorites, free with IMDb TV
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Get personalized recommendations for movies and TV shows
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV, and celebrity picks, or make it just for you
• Search our database of more than 5 million movies, TV shows, and entertainment programs, and more than 8 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage from the Academy Awards (Oscars), Golden Globes, Emmys, San Diego Comic-Con, film festivals, and more
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, and celebrity birthdays
• Receive notifications for the latest trailers, movie showtimes, and breaking news
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers, IMDb Originals, and clips from movies and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user and critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Prime Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets direct from your phone or tablet
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://c.getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_ios_app
We've updated our User Activity page (the little icon in the top right of the screen) to make it easier to access your Watchlist, Ratings, Recent History and more. Check it out! Thanks for using IMDb!
In 9.15.1, we fixed an issue where some people didn't receive notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Know what IMDb needs? Well, let me start by saying this, there's always a moment when you're watching a movie and you think to yourself, "That actor/actress looks so familiar" Which is the whole purpose of IMDb right? We go on and look up the movie and look at the cast list and then click on the actor's/actress' name and see what other movies or shows they're in and then we're always like "Oh right! That's what I know them from!" Or do we? You see, every once in a while, we go they this whole process and say, "No, I don't recognize them from any of these movies or shows." And the reasoning is because even though the actor/actress LOOKS familiar like you know them, sometimes (actually, a LOT of times), they just look really similar to another actor that you are thinking of. Great examples are the Baldwin Brothers or Maia Mitchell and Bailee Madison! So what I suggest is that IMDb come up with a program or a sidebar of sorts called, "People You May Be Thinking Of" and it would have other actors/actresses listed with their faces shown so you could look at other actors/actresses that (like the title would say) you would be thinking of!
Also, IMDb should have a program where you allow them access to your phone camera and can scan an actor/actress' face that you're watching and then IMDb would point you directly to their page!
IMDb is my Bible!
That's a joke I always use when I'm having a convo with friends and need to settle a debate or remember a title. "Allow me to consult my Bible!" IMDb has everything you'll ever need on all things film/tv/voiceover/even theater. Trivia, continuity errors, community reviews, forums, cast and crew lists, and features the latests trailers and sneak peaks, interviews, etc. about the hottest new films and upcoming films. A couple times a month I'll open it up and check the trailers to find new films to put on my watchlist to keep my eye out for. The app itself runs great for me, it may have crashed once or twice, but on those occasions I've had several apps running at the same time that may or may not have contributed to that, or it could have been a bug or something that was fixed in the next update. Video runs smoothly and without lag or any issues, photos come up smoothly as well, the program runs quick and I never have to sit and wait for anything to load (unless my internet or data connection is poor, but that's to be expected). I have an iPhone 6 and my carrier is Verizon. It's a great app, I recommend it from everyone to casual television and film watchers to film buffs like myself.
Who are the Armenians?
This film was very well made a casting was quite good. The scenery and costumes were beautiful and the love story was nice. But the real story was the Armenian Genocide that unlike the Jewish Holocaust has had little attention given to it, especially cinematically. Many have criticized this film, even before it was released to the public and much controversy has come to IMDb over their allowance of criticism by thousands who had never seen the film. This is unfortunate but IMDb's lack of fair practices regarding illegitimate reviews, nor Turkey's attempt to deny that their government killed over a million Armenian men, women and children in cold blood negates the true beauty of this movie and its message.
As a human race we will only repeat this murderous behavior if we allow ourselves to be lied to about the past.
As an American Armenian who's great grandmother managed to survive this horrific genocide at the cost of her loved ones being killed before her eyes I applaud any attempts to make the public aware of this great atrocity and further challenge all who would question the legitimacy of this history by referring all to the great literature works available such as "Goodbye, Antoura" by Karnig Panian, and "Operation Nemesis" by Eric Bogosian. The truth isn't always easy to find and it may not be what we always want to hear but it is still the truth and it is always what we need.
- 76.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 1990-2019 IMDb.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.