Winner of Applied Arts - Best Mobile App 2010 Award
App Star Runner up - Best Utility App 2010 Award
iMockups for iPad is the PREMIERE mobile wireframing and mockup app for your web, iPhone and iPad projects.
"If you weren’t planning to buy an iPad, this app alone could very well change your mind." - Chris Pirillo, Tech Expert for CNN.com
"iMockups could actually play an integral role in how you tackle new projects" - Computer Arts Magazine
"iMockups is a must have tool for web designers, iPhone developers and really anyone looking to design a UI starting with a good wireframe mock up." - iPadInCanada.ca
"We think designers are going to adore this. Talk about a great idea to take advantage of all that screen." - Brian X. Chen, Wired Magazine
8/10 - Featured on AppCraver.com's "must-have apps for the iPad" list
"iMockups looks like a good tool for those of you who are tired of carrying around that sketchbook, pencil, and eraser for capturing your app ideas." - Steven Sande, TUAW.com
****Featured by Apple, Wired, Mashable.com, MacRumors, TUAW.com, and more*****
Created exclusively for the iPad, iMockups combines a beautiful interface with intuitive functionality, taking full advantage of the breakthrough touchscreen device.
iMockups is simple to use but make no mistake, it's a serious app for creative professionals.
DESIGN ANY APP YOU WANT
- A comprehensive and growing list of pre-built dynamic controls (for Web, iPhone and iPad) help turn your ideas into full fledged designs at the office or on the go.
- Low fidelity mockups encourages feedback, communicates ideas clearly and helps your team and clients focus on the functionality.
- Create mockups faster than ever. With snap-to-gridlines and a customizable canvas, our intuitive multi-touch interface is a joy to use.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
- Email editable projects to your colleague's or client's iPads for easy collaboration. For those without iPads, just export to PNG or Balsamiq BMML format.
- iMockups supports multiple projects and each project can have multiple pages. Manage them easily from our Project view.
- We're proud of iMockups and we want to make sure our customers are happy. We have dedicated support staff to insure this.
- Get creative with our ever expanding variety of smart customizable UI controls like navbars, tab panels, pickers, and markup elements
- The gorgeous interface not only makes it a joy to look and touch, it’s designed to let you work the way you want. Panels easily slide out of the way when you don’t need them.
- Collaborate and discuss your designs quickly and easily with full-screen Presentation mode.
- Full content creation and editing controls like Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste and Zoom.
**IMPORTANT TIPS: PLEASE READ!**
- Visit our iMockups YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/imockups for video previews and tutorials!
- Tap TOOLS > HELP for an overview of controls.
- you must use TWO FINGERS to PAN the canvas since a single finger will select elements
- iMockups is meant for LOW FIDELITY mockups best used for rapid wireframing, brainstorming and ideation.
- Low fidelity mockups helps you, your team and your clients focus on FUNCTIONALITY and FLOW, and not get caught up over what shade of cornflower blue your icon should be.
- VISIT OUR BLOG http://blog.endloop.ca and follow @EndloopStudios and @iMockups on Twitter for the latest news!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- New App Icon
- Project Page Limit Removed for iOS 6 or higher
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use, needs video out
I have been using this for a couple weeks now, and it was really easy to get started using it. After a couple days, I saw what other reviewers were expressing: this app could use a few more controls in the palette. Besides that, it has been easy to use and has worked pretty well. It has made it easy for me to work on some concepts and ideas anywhere, anytime. The simplicity of the items lends itself well to quick wireframing. I like the new theme as it is less distracting than the wood.
One quirk: there have been a few times when locked items were unintentionally moved somehow... perhaps during a mutli-item selection move.
***BIG REQUEST: PLEASE ADD VIDEO OUT!!! This would make it much easier for sharing with colleagues and clients using a projector. Collaborating on wireframes and getting early and frequent feedback is critical, and exporting to share just adds extra steps. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Love it when I use it.
Excellent approach to planning App interface behavior.
It would be nice to see some updates for interface items, but that's a quibble. I recently used it to plan a location app and it was darned nice to have the detail clarified for each pane.
That's what a planning tool should do. Nicely done.
Best wireframe app finally updated
We've been using several wireframe programs professionally much more expensive and nothing beats imockups. It stopped working for a while but now finally upgraded. Does everything you need to. Excellent
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.