Get the sharpest news coverage from New South Wales, Australia and the world with the reimagined Daily Telegraph app. Here’s what you’ll love:
24/7 NEWS YOU CAN TRUST
Get access to the latest news and biggest stories as they happen, 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our team of award-winning journalists in Sydney and right across the globe.
CUSTOMISE YOUR NEWS FEED
Set your local news area, follow journalists and topics, plus your favourite sporting codes and teams. All of your customised preferences will appear on the home screen so you can get straight to what matters to you.
NOTIFICATIONS TAILORED TO YOU
Receive up-to-the-minute alerts on the news you’ve asked for. Tailor your notifications from a range of topics from breaking news, sport and entertainment to business updates and lifestyle.
READ TODAY’S PAPER ON YOUR DEVICE
Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of today’s newspaper. Access the past 14 back issues, and all your favourite liftouts like Escape, body+soul and Stellar magazine.
DISCOVER MORE THAN JUST NEWS
Our app is packed with loads of extra features so you’re always in the know and entertained with daily Podcasts, Sudoku and Crosswords.
So, whether you’re interested in the latest news, politics, crime, opinion, entertainment gossip, NRL or other major sports, this app has got you covered.
How to gain full access to the app's content and features:
1) Members to the Daily Telegraph can log in to the app when prompted using their membership details; or,
2) Become a member by subscribing through the app (via iTunes) for just $14.99 per month for the first 3 months. After the first 3 months, subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
• The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $29.99 per month.
• You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
* We've fixed Sudoku.
Apologies for missing it in testing.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed with the layout and content
This is an okay app but I just didn't enjoy reading. Although they state there is content just for this app I think there is just as much info for free from their website. I still find myself buying the paper at times and it is a much better experience than navigating through this app. If it improves to be more like a real newspaper experience I'll have a look. USA today is a much better experience and I like it's layout much better.
I live in the US and was hoping for a good newspaper app from home. This is not a good app. It's slow and lay out is terrible and not user friendly. Not worth the money! Just like Australia it's way to expensive!
I received an email asking me to rejoin as you were sorry to see me go a few months ago so i rejoined and nothing has changed!! Most expensive subscription and the app still has not been updated since may! Get your act together !!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- News Digital Media
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nationwide News Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Daily Telegraph $20.99
- The Daily Telegraph $11.99