WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Keep the updates coming!
Thank Zeus, you guys finally fixed that annoying resolution problem on iPhone XS Max! No more letters or search bars disappearing up top at the notch of the phone and other weird artifacts. Everything fits perfectly on screen and looks clean and crisp. As it is, it’s a very good app for editing and making various tweaks to audio files. This is what I mainly use it for. Also, it’s fun to listen to some of my music with higher/slower pitches & tempo. And I’m glad that WavePad offers this function as well.
What would be cool is if you included an option of uploading video files and converting them to audio formats (wav. MP3. MP4, etc). Sometimes I’ll have audio from certain clips that I want to edit and play around with, but having to go to an online conversion website to do this is annoying and impractical on mobile. I think if you guys offered video to audio conversion, this app would more or less be perfect!
Otherwise, I’m still happy with it. I hope you continue with the updates and keep up the good work!
Accessible, but needs work.
I just downloaded the app and tested it with the voiceover screen reader, and it’s very accessible, but when I hit record, it beeps, then I lose voiceover speech. This app needs some work. For example, the first button is unlabeled, and it should be labeled as “menu” Other than that, it’s somewhat accessible, but needs accessibility improvements. Could you update the user interface to make it accessible with VoiceOver? Thank you!
This is a decent audio app. I liked it so much I even paid the $10 for all the features (although they all seemed to work anyway). Recently I was editing and audio file ( about 45 minutes in length) and as soon as I went to save it, the app crashed. I opened the app and the file was gone. Completely and totally annihilated. Nowhere to be found. I had spent several hours creating and editing that file for nothing. Now I have to start over.
I could understand if the file didn't save or even if it had become corrupted due to the crash, but for it to disappear completely?? Where did it go??
Developer Response ,
Hello there, we are sorry for any frustration this has caused. We are sorry to hear you experienced this problem. The best resource to help you find missing files is our Support Team. They are always ready to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=WavePad
-NCH Software Team
- NCH Software
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 by NCH Software. All Rights Reserved. NCH Software, NCH products and their respective logos are trademarks of NCH Software.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket WavePad Plus $9.99
- All Current Features $9.99
- AIFF Format $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.