Get more, wait less: See wait times for attractions, view entertainment schedules, browse the interactive map for Disneyland® Paris and much more!
- Don’t miss a beat: Get park hours, accessibility information and daily schedules for parades and entertainment so you don’t miss any of the magic
- Purchase tickets: Get theme park tickets right from the homepage
- Interactive map: One wave of the magic wand will show you just what you’re looking for. Filter maps by type of attraction, wait times, restaurants, shops and more
- We’ll guide the way: our map provides directions, with estimated times to reach your destination, so you can research, plan and enjoy your visit without getting lost
- Tailor your day: Are you a fan of the Disney Princesses? Star Wars? Toy Story? Select from several themes to maximize your Disney experience based on your interests
- We speak several languages: Browse the app in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Danish and Dutch
The magic doesn’t end there. With regular updates, there are still plenty of surprises to come. Download the app before your next visit!
Note: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains location-based services.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/legal/theme-parks-rules/
This recent release, adds two new features to facilitate your research, planning, and overall enjoyment:
- Journey Recommender: to help you research and plan around your favourite themes and experiences – there are currently seven pre-set categories for you to choose from and more will be added soon
- Wayfinding: to help you navigate your way around our two parks, with directions you’ll be able to get to your destination faster
As with every release, key improvements, performance updates and bug fixes are also incorporated!
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped Crashing on iOS 11
Gave one-star review about crashing, next morning fixed. Can’t ask for better (though I doubt it had anything to do with me because I doubt very much anyone could find my review in new App Store.)
Only issue I have is that the screens appear to be sized for large phones, cropping them kind of sloppily on iPhone SE, but that’s life as ninth-class citizen, I guess.
Also, character meet & greet would be useful information.
Okay, found the M&G information under Entertainment. Not where I was expecting. Would be nice if it was it’s own heading.
Thanks for the fixitude.
Good -but Could use some improvements
First off, the internet access in the park is spotty. So the map isn’t always great because it will not load.
Some good additions to this app could be making reservations for restaurants and for appointments to see the characters. Currently you can only call for Disney restaurants and acquire another app for character meet and greets.
It would be great if you combine everything in 1 single app.
Another recommendation would be location finding. A “you are here” kind of map would allow the user to better figure out where to go.
Please make sure you add drinking fountains to your map- as most people probably don’t want to spend a small fortune on water bottles.
I will say this app was useful for wait times and notices of rides closed.
For those traveling from the US that have not yet become adjusted to the time difference and slept through dinner, only to wake up at 1:30 am....there is absolutely NOTHING to eat anywhere in this big metropolis of a park! I called the front desk twice because I couldn’t believe it the first time he says it, ‘nope nothing until 7:00 Madam’. Well, my children will starve til then I guess.
- Euro Disney Associes SCA
- 119.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Disney. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.