Whether you’re planning your visit or you’re already in the heart of the magic, the Disneyland Paris app turns your phone into a magic wand that will help you prepare your stay and enjoy your day!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Buy and store your Park Tickets.
• Manage your Hotel booking and begin your check-in to save time on the day.
• Buy and store Disney Premier Access Ultimate to get in the fast lane one time on multiple attractions, whenever you want.
• Reserve your spot at the Super Hero Station (for Guests staying at Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel).
• Get tailor-made recommendations with Disney® Picks and create a Wishlist to tick off your favourites one by one on the day.
• Find information about accessibility conditions for each attraction.
DURING YOUR VISIT
• Check wait times for attractions and show times.
• Use our interactive map and filters to find attractions, restaurants, shops, shows and Meet 'n' Greets.
• Buy Disney Premier Access One or Disney Premier Access Ultimate to get speedy access to some of our most popular attractions.
• Enlist for a training session at the Hero Training Center at Marvel Avengers Campus.
• See your upcoming and past Disney Premier Access time slots and access your QR codes in "My Plans".
ENJOY A DISNEYLICIOUS EXPERIENCE
• Book a table for your visit (up to 2 months ahead, or 12 months for Disney Hotel Guests).
• Order your food in advance and pick it up later at certain counter-service restaurants.
• Search restaurants by type of cuisine or mealtime.
• Browse restaurant menus.
• See eligible restaurants if you have Meal Plan.
STAY IN THE KNOW
• Get notifications with timely reminders about your bookings, real-time information about shows and attractions on the day, info about our upcoming seasons and events, and much more!
• See all the benefits of your Annual Pass including discounts, special events and days you can visit.
Please note: when using this app, you will be given the option to receive notifications, activate location-based services, create or sign in to a Disney Account and have your information stored in cache to improve your experience in the app.
Disneyland® Paris park rules: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/legal/theme-parks-rules/
As with every update, we've sprinkled some pixie dust to make other improvements. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped Crashing on iOS 11
Gave one-star review about crashing, next morning fixed. Can’t ask for better (though I doubt it had anything to do with me because I doubt very much anyone could find my review in new App Store.)
Only issue I have is that the screens appear to be sized for large phones, cropping them kind of sloppily on iPhone SE, but that’s life as ninth-class citizen, I guess.
Also, character meet & greet would be useful information.
Okay, found the M&G information under Entertainment. Not where I was expecting. Would be nice if it was it’s own heading.
Thanks for the fixitude.
Classic Disney service
At the park the all kept crashing, popping up OOPS messages all the time or just did nothing. Wasted so much of our time. We were company of 6 at the park. One of us had the up. Eventually we wasted time to download this up wasting our data on a useless app. Our location on the map kept being lost. Payment on fast passes wasn’t concluded. Big time failure overall. AND OF COURSE DISNEY PROVIDES NO HARD COPY MAP. Just a map on an app which wasted our time while at the park. AND OF COURSE DISNEY FREE WIFI WAS LOSING CONNECTION whenever we locked our screen. So we had to rejoin 100 times each that day on the park. Etc etc
Bad park, bad app
Don’t expect Walt Disney World® or Disneyland-level service at this park. The French have no cultural concept of customer service. It’s a Disney façade with a nasty Parisian attitude underneath.
This app reflects that. Don’t expect anything to work or any restaurants (even quick service) to be open or functional. Food orders and reservations are clunky and require multiple sign-ins, if you can get it to work at all. Whatever team this was outsourced to (or backend service running it) really needs to work out the kinks.
Neither this app or this knockoff park rise to the Disney standard, which is a shame.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Euro Disney Associes SCA
- 177.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Disney. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.