The TouchPoint survey app allows you to download and manage surveys and forms created within Opinionmeter's cloud-based SurveyManager. A valid SurveyManager account is required.
Here’s how it works:
1. Create your SurveyManager account (the cloud-based authoring tool available from Opinionmeter)
2. Download the TouchPoint Survey App.
3. Get to the Login Screen and login without entering username or password. This should bring up pop-up that allows them to reset credentials. After resetting credentials then try and login using the credentials we supplied.
4. Select the Login button to register the TouchPoint app using the same username and password used to create your SurveyManager account
• Run in online or offline modes – an internet connection is not required!
• Record open-ended comments in the customer’s own voice.
• Append pictures or video to your survey responses.
• Customize your survey layout using your brand’s corporate identity.
• Identify individual response locations with GPS and Map integration.
• Send instant action alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
• Deliver surveys in any language with the SurveyManager’s multilingual feature.
• Select from a wide range of question types: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, voice recording, video and photo options available), Ranking, Matrix – over 30 question types available.
• Schedule your favorite report templates to be automatically delivered to whomever you wish, whenever you wish and in any format you wish (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PDF and Web).
Highlighting required subquestions in matrix questions
Improvement in downloading & uploading process
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Survey App!
TouchPoint Mobile provides a wide-variety of question types along with enterprise level features. Love being able to append pictures and video, and be able to record customer comments in their own voice using the voice recording feature. Best of all is being able to take advntage of all the features within the web-based SurveyManager - and sync them to the device. For example, you can use the web-based SurveyManager to customize the look and feel of the survey design, inclding branding and media. I’ve also had to rely on offline data collection too – being able to seamlessly transition between real-time and off-line data collection is in the background and I don’t need to think about it. Data can sync automatically, manually or I can schedule the app to wake up and dial home.
Highly recommend this app!
I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to manage surveys. Opinionmeter did a great job of keeping the interface simple for the occassional user and at the same time having extensive capabilities and features for the industrial power user too! Cool app and love the back-end SurveyManager web app that lets me control all my devices remotely! Thumbs up!!
Wow, it is one thing to find really cool consumer applications on the Apple platform, but using business application software such as Opinionmeter is a completely different game and I'm so excited to see how this evolves. Their survey application is the most robust that I've seen anywhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.