Create professional, great looking PDFs simply and easily right on your iPhone without having to go near a computer! Save2PDF will convert most file formats into a PDF including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Photos, Web Pages, Contacts and many more formats.
What the Press Say:
Macworld: "Save2PDF is a superb app that provides a fairly unique function"
iAppSin: "Save2PDF is a practical app dedicated to converting and merging PDF files"
iPad.net: "It is definitely a must-have app for professionals who use their iPad for business purposes"
TouchMyApps: "There’s currently nothing like it at the App Store and iDevice users who’ve always wanted to create their own PDF files should definitely check it out."
Save2PDF also enables easy merging of several documents into a single PDF, even if the files are completely different formats (i.e. create a single PDF by combining a document with a spreadsheet, or a Pages document with a Word file). It is also just as easy to merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF file.
One of the other powerful features of Save2PDF is the ability to select a few pages from a file (i.e. a document or PDF) and a few from one or multiple other files - creating a new PDF containing only the pages required from those files.
The PDF creation, arrangement and preview screen is intuitive and easy to use. Rearranging document order, selecting page ranges and adding further documents is all contained within one single area; there is no complicated file structure or hierarchy to learn!
Save2PDF can easily be used in conjunction with other apps like Pages, Numbers or Keynote, simply use Open in.....Save2PDF to transfer any file from another app and convert it into a PDF - all done in only 2 steps! Providing the other app supports Open in... file sharing, transferring documents into Save2PDF is easy.
FULL PDF CONVERTER
• Convert common file formats into a PDF right on your iPhone or iPod Touch without using a computer
• View/Convert/Merge Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Photos, PDFs, Contacts, Web Pages, Email attachments as well as many more file formats
• Create a single PDF from multiple files even if they are a different format (i.e. merge a Word file with a Pages document etc)
• Email and print finished PDF directly from within Save2PDF
MERGE or APPEND PDF FILES
• Merge multiple PDF files together
• Add a page to an existing PDF file (i.e. a cover letter or fax cover)
• Quickly and easily add further appendices to an existing PDF document
CREATE PDFs FROM OTHER APPS
• Import files from other apps using the Open in... file sharing to transfer into Save2PDF and convert into a PDF
• Works with any app that has the Open in file Sharing built in (i.e. Mail attachments, like Pages, Numbers or Keynote & many more)
• Transfer documents and files from a computer into Save2PDF either via iTunes or by mounting the iPhone as a disk or using the free file transfer software, WePrint
FULL CLOUD SERVICES SUPPORT
• Fully integrated with iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, WebDAV
• Convert documents & files in the cloud to PDF without downloading them first
• Move or Print documents on your iPhone/iPod Touch from your Cloud account
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other apps using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G/EDGE
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
QUICK HELP - if you need it
• Fixed some layout issues on the PDF conversion screen • Added a trash can to store deleted files • Fixed an occasional error when opening a file from the Files app • Fixed an issue with web tab names on iPhones Fixed the print screen layout when choosing a new printer on iOS 15.1
If you want to see more frequent updates - support new Save2PDF features with a quick review on the App Store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Efficiency is key is this App
The app is one of my go to tools to speed up my business processes and keep me moving while out of the office. It is one of the most convenient apps that I have an highly recommend it to everyone. It is easy to use, quickly uploads to other applications and makes managing documents very easy. Thumbs up!
No Web Page Reader View Printing
The app doesn’t use existing browsers via iOS sharing. It has its own browser which would be ok if it could print Reader View —as offered on Safari or Firefox browsers— which is how I need the PDFs, but this app can’t do that (yet).
I used to be able to use iOS sharing to Books (built in iOS app). and it would create a PDF, but it wasn’t working, so I bought this app, but it falls short of my needs.
By mistake, I bought the iPhone version instead of the iPad version for my iPad Mini4, and it doesn’t fill the screen. Its the size of a small phone. I have to buy it again for each device which is not what most developers do.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please contact our help desk team for a rapid response about details of a reader view https://esz.us/c you should also use the iPad version of CalPrint for an iPad, not the iPhone app.
DONT BUY: better free apps
For as well as the app is laid out and the extensive functionality, it’s quite a shame it works very intermittently. Yes you can select multiple PDFs to send somewhere but good luck getting it to do that without crashing. It never functions consistently. Don’t expect the devs to do anything. It does not seem they have much support. I can honestly say Im disappointed. I’ve used this app for months now and I just can’t do it anymore.
To the devs: please make your app work. Or stop charging 5 bucks for it. I know many error emails have been sent to you. I wish it would function but it doesn’t. Fix this issues in the new update and I’ll change the number of stars, but I find 1 Star very deserving at the moment.
Developer Response ,
Hi, can you please contact us via our helpdesk http://esz.c We don't have enough details to find any previous helpdesk query
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2008-2021, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.