Print your Calendar and Reminders to any printer. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar or reminders as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall. Print out a shared family reminder shopping list.
Full support for Shortcuts eg. "Print today", "Print tomorrow", "Print this week", "Print this month"
Print maps and driving directions for appointments.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your device. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTIONALITY
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Search for events and print the results
• Easy scroll the week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments
• Print event maps and driving directions
• Print your calendar as a PDF for use in other apps
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month and a custom list view
• Choose which reminder lists to display and print
• Print your shopping list, to do list, or other lists shared with your family
• Filter by scheduled and completed
• Search for text in reminders to filter results
• Email your reminder lists as PDF files
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
Update for iOS 14 • Added calendar option to not print full height colour bars for "All Day" events • Fixed a calendar issue with event hour alignment across days
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new CalPrint features with a quick review on the App Store, thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest CalPrint Update
Since updating CalPrint last week, it has been very frustrating to use the app. The calendar no longer prints as it did before. When printing a monthly calendar, individual days do not print the same amount as it did before. I set to print with the smallest font (and it is very small!), but I still cannot see as much information as before the update. A blue line lets me know there is more info, but what is the point of that? Now I have to go look at my iPhone or iPad, so why bother printing a calendar?
Developer Response ,
Nothing has changed in the format in recent updates. Please contact us so we can assist with the print settings. Contact our help desk for a quick response http://esz.us/c
Very useful, but needs improvement.
A godsend, considering Apple’s glaring and inexplicable lack of printing from Calendar. However CalPrint would benefit from better print layout:
1. In a printed month view, it can be difficult and confusing to know what day you’re looking at, without paying close attention. The date could be displayed in a larger font size, in bold, and to the left instead of the right of the date box.
2. The box outline of a given date needs to be darker, to further clarify what day you’re looking at.
3. Contiguous days, for example in a week-long meeting should be printed across all the days, in a highlighted field, as Apple’s Calendar does. This relieves the visual clutter of repeating the content for every day, and making the reader have to read every day to be sure he/she’s not missing anything.
4. In a printed List View, the date should be moved from the middle of the page to the left hand side, and be shown in boldface or underlined. There should be a line after each separate date, to further clarify the visual data.
All the above are suggested as ways to improve the intuitive quality of a printout. The less a reader has to process, the more valuable the App.
Overall though, CalPrint is indispensable to this user. Happy to give it 4 stars.
Easiest printer ap I have ever used. A true 5 star ap.
Have used it for years with no problem, but when I changed routers I couldn't figure out how to get it to connect to my printer. I sent a help request to CalPrint and received an answer the same day from "Melissa". I was able to connect in less than one minute. The problem was me, not the software.
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020, EuroSmartz Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.