Save time. Gain accuracy. Be productive.
"I’ve been using this for over half a year now and it's simply the best app around! Simple, fast, clean and does the job perfectly!"
Whether you're working as a freelancer, an employee, or as a manager of 50 employees, TimeTag helps you get organized, save time, and gain confidence in where your time goes.
TimeTag is a simple time tracking service that makes it fast to understand how your time or your team's time is being spent. No more guess work, no more spreadsheets, and no more pen and paper logs. TimeTag takes 1 click to start a timer, and 1 click to stop it. That's how all time tracking should be.
Some wonderful things people have said in app reviews worldwide:
• "Perfect time management"
• "TimeTag is making people's jobs and lives a whole lot easier"
• "Genius app"
• "Best in its class."
• "I’ve used other time tracking apps before, but this one is by far the best."
About the App
TimeTag is designed to do one thing: get you in and out of the app as fast as possible.
It's a time tracking app, not a time *stealing* app. Start your timer, and go back to focusing on your work. You can always set the activity and details later.
* Save hours of your life with the easy 1-tap start, and exporting of your records.
• No more guess work and no more forgetting with accurate records.
• Know where your day went, and export your records to virtually any app with CSV exports.
• Work on what you care about. Focus on your work, not your productivity tools.
TimeTag Pro Benefits with Subscription (Subscription details below)
• Freedom to start anywhere. Access your time records on any of your iOS and macOS devices as well as online
• Deeper insight into your time with charts, graphs and statistics on your time.
All versions include these amazing features:
• Effortless time recording with a simple 1-touch start and stop button
• View accurate time stats down to the second
• See how your time is spent through tags and categories, which are like tasks and projects
• Save time by automatically generating Excel and Numbers compatible spreadsheets with the touch of a button
• Spend less time tracking your time and more time focusing on what you're doing
• Don’t stress about forgetting time records or leaving a timer running too long — all records can be edited easily, or added in later.
• A simple filter tool to total and export only the records that matter most to you
TimeTag Pro Subscription
TimeTag is free to download and use. TimeTag Pro upgrades your experience and gives you access to syncing across your personal devices, dashboard access (charts, graphs and insights), and customized exporting for $3.99 USD a month or $29.99 USD a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when/if you purchase a subscription.
Learn more at https://www.capparsa.com/
Minor fix allowing you to reset your currency preference if you set one! (it goes back to what your system is set to)
Ratings and Reviews
Good at what it does
Great, if buggy app for keeping track of hours. Main bug I’ve noticed is that the timer in the menu-bar dropdown shows the incorrect ammount of time worked when a timer is running. The number is always less than the actual ammount. This causes some in-the-moment panic, but then it records the correct ammount of time when the timer is stopped, so it is still usable. A fix would be nice though. :)
Good idea, but falls short :(
I really like the concept of this app. You’re able to essentially create different categories “tags” and track time in those categories simultaneously. This is great for someone like me, I often work and jump between multiple projects and keeping track of the time can be a challenge.
However, there are a lot of shortcomings. My primary issue is with the UI/UX. It’s not really thought out very well and there are more than a few issues that could have easily been avoided. One example, there is no tutorial at all on how certain actions work. There are some people that will still click around and figure things out, but most people will just get frustrated and skip. The aesthetic is very important as well. This is something that can vary from person to person, but being a UI designer I enjoy using applications that are well designed and visually impressive. In today's world where the consumers biggest problem is deciding between all the choices available to them, why would I use something that is poorly designed over something that isn't?
I will most likely not continue to use the app, but I have not deleted it yet. I feel like this has potential as the developers continue to improve. The top features that made me download the app were the ability to track multiple categories at the same time, and the graph feature I saw in the app store that can potentially give you an overview of how your time is spent over time. Hope this helps.
Great 1.0 app
As a student, this app has become indispensable. I use it to keep track of my study times. Each subject is a category and what I'm studying is a tag. It's great to be able to see how long it takes me to study certain things (and how much time I waste...). The interface is clean and clutter-free and I like that I can export the information. Since I also have the iPhone and iPad versions I would love to be able to sync them all together (but the description says that's something they're working on). Some sort of graphing or export to a calendar feature would also be great. Overall a good, useful app that hopefully will become even more useful with further updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.