USB Disk Pro lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone / iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files.
• Open multiple documents in different pages.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Protect & encrypt files using Apple's Data Protection.
• Supports the Files application (file provider for iOS 11+).
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• USB file transfers.
• File transfers without iTunes over WiFi.
• TV / VGA out.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• Lock code.
• Download web files.
• In app web browser.
• Storage provider for other apps.
• Background audio.
• Local files.
• Google Drive.
• OneDrive, SharePoint.
• WebDAV and WWW servers.
• FTP, SFTP servers.
• Device's Photo Library.
READING FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• Compressed files (zip, rar).
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Comics (cbr, cbz, pdf, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, ...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
EDITING FILE TYPES
• ZIP files.
• Small txt files.
• PDF annotations.
Buy now and get free updates.
• Dark Mode for RTF files (iOS 13).
• Fixes problems with recent versions of iTunes File Sharing.
• Disables the automatic protection of imported files.
• Fixes login to OneDrive under iOS 13.
• Fixes links to local web pages.
• Fixes the display of some office documents and GIF files.
• Fixes scrolling to previous file on iPad.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
I Like This App
I bought this app to sort out my pdf files in a way that iBooks wouldn't do. It works very well in that I can put folders inside of folders. The only thing that I have noticed is that it doen't open up my large .pdf files very well. It closes the application on me, probably a memory error of some sort. Overall, a good application if the .pdf files are less than 10 pages.
To whom it may concern,
Thank you staff for continuing to provide support for the application. As a person who uses an older device (iPhone 5s) with a newer iOS. I am grateful for the availability on the use of app provided.
Although I haven’t figured out how to sync between the actual app and the usb drive I purchased. At least your app provides multiple areas to backup content. The interface itself, is superb.
Files not backed up
Unfortunately you can only recover your local files by recovering the device full backup. This doesn't always work because sometimes the IOS is buggy and the fix is to start with a fresh IOS. When you reinstall this app your files are gone.
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 87.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Imesart S.a.r.l
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.