Help Archie to overcome all of the pitfalls of a mad scientist's mansion in this funny action puzzle game! Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion. The latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong, and weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. Now a paranoid central computer locked both heroes up!
TEST YOUR SKILLS AND WIT IN 191 UNCANNY LEVELS!
Archibald's Adventures offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements with gradually rising complexity. The player starts as a boy on skateboard, but soon he will roll in robotic vehicle capable of riding on walls and ceilings, fly on jet device or remotely control mysterious floating bubble able to switch distant mechanism or transport objects in many tricky puzzles.
* Go through 191 levels in this mind blowing action puzzle platform game.
* The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard, gamepad or joystick.
* Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language.
* Use the professor's device pod to climb the walls or his artificial intelligence matter to solve riddles.
* Encounter lots of weird and funny lifeforms running loose in the levels!
You can find collection of walkthrough videos at http://archibald.rakeingrass.com/help.php
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com
- Progress in the game can be reset in options menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely love it
Just the right balance between a quick game that you can play in a few free minutes and an addicting game that you can spend hours on. A great brain puzzler but with enough platformer elements to make it an active game. The race against the clock levels are kind of annoying, but fortunately they're few and far between. Also nice to have vids of every level for the ones that completely stump me, and nice not to have to finish every level (or in sequence) since some of them can be very frustrating :) Very very glad to have this game, hope I never run out of levels!
Excellent game, reminds me of old school DOS games in a good way
For some reason, this game reminds me of Jetpack. Not so much the gameplay, but the style.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.