Simplify how you manage your investments and stay informed of what's happening in the markets. Our intuitive app lets you track securities from most major world exchanges, and sync your data between other iOS devices and our desktop application. Keep your eye on the markets no matter where you are!
*** Watch a short, introductory video on our Web Site ***
Please email our support if you have questions, problems or comments.
- Take Charge: Quickly and easily monitor the performance of all your investment portfolios.
- Stay Informed: Stay on top of changes in the stocks that interest you using watchlists.
- Synchronize: Keep the same portfolios and watchlists on all of your iOS devices and on the desktop (Mac or Windows).
Track and monitor all of your investment portfolios easily and in one place, so you have the information you need to make informed decisions. With unlimited watchlists, StockMarketEye gives you the tools to track and analyze the securities that interest you. Our on-line backup and synchronization features lets you keep the same portfolios and watchlists on all of your iOS devices and in our desktop software (Mac and Windows versions available).
- Intuitive interface lets you get to the information you need quickly.
- Unlimited number of portfolios so you can track your actual brokerage accounts or experiment with virtual portfolios.
- Portfolio summary for combined total of all your investments.
- Unlimited number of watchlists so you can easily track lots of symbols.
- Support for most major world stock exchanges.
- Supports Yahoo! Finance and Google Finance symbols.
- Google Finance symbols have real-time quotes for stocks that trade on US, UK, Italian, Indian and Chinese markets.
- Yahoo! Finance symbols have delayed quotes, but support a large and broad number of exchanges.
- Secure (i.e. encrypted) on-line synchronization to other iOS devices and our desktop application (Mac and Windows versions available).
- Passcode protection.
- Statistics and fundamental data including P/E, MarketCap, dividend, EPS and more.
- News feed so you stay up-to-date with the latest information.
- Configurable portfolio currency.
- Multi-currency portfolios supported.
- Quotes for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, futures, commodities and currencies.
- Configurable commissions.
NOTE: If you have any questions or problem please contact our prompt, friendly support team!
-Fix for on-line sync issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Desktop - Excellent! iPad version so-so
Desktop is everything you expect it to be. But the iPad add-on is marginal.
Highly recommend the desktop and all its ability, especially the access to brokerage accounts. The interface is fast, secure and surprisingly accurate.
Desktop works fine but the mobile version is unusable.
I subscribed to the desktop version but had issues getting the data to sync correctly. Even if you use the desktop version as a master account and upload only from that account, the mobile app does not seem to allow its data to be overwritten. What you end up with are stock positions that remain on the mobile app even though they have already been sold or deleted on the desktop app. Customer service advised me to try the optimize folder feature and additional sync options but this did not solve the problem. The app is also not properly designed because some menu items end up at the very bottom of the iPhone. You can’t scroll, so it becomes very difficult to access them.
Makes tracking multiple accounts easy
Super app that makes keeping track of investments quick and easy. Many features to learn but accurate tracking of accounts is simple and can be done without learning all the details.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.