*** On Sale. Original: $29.99! ***
Total Video Converter Pro = Powerful DVD Burner + Any Video/Audio Converter + Screen Recorder + Video Editor + Video Cutter + Video Combiner + Audio Extractor ...
Total Video Converter Pro is a full-featured video toolbox to record screen, and burn, convert, edit, enhance & play videos. It converts videos to and from almost 200+ video and audio formats with 30X times faster conversion speed for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, mobile phone: Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, and many others!
- BURN both SD and HD video to NTSC/PAL DVD with high speed.
- RECORD lossless videos with the easy-to-use screen recording tool.
- EDIT all video&audio formats with the intuitive and interactive timeline.
- CONVERT batch of videos and audios to iPhone, iPad, iTunes, PS Vita, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
- CUT/TRIM the video into desired clips with frame accuracy.
- AUTO import DV(AVCHD/TOD/MOD) videos and easily convert to iMovie, FCP and other mobile devices.
- ADD favorite background music to the video.
- COMBINE various video clips to a single home movie.
- EXTRACT lossless video and audio from a video file.
- GIF animated images can be exported from video.
- EFFECTS like Flip, Gray, Rotate, Negate to make vivid video.
- Perfect supported output Devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, HDV, DV, PS Vita, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Android, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.
- Highly compatible HDV, DV video formats: *.mod, *.tod, *.m2ts, *.evo, *.vro, *.mts, etc
- Input video formats: WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, etc.
- Input audio formats: MOV, FLV, WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU and more.
- Output video formats: OGG, WebM, WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, SWF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, H.264 TS, WMV-HD, MKV-HD, DivX-HD, Divx-HD, MOV-HD, FLV-HD, MP4-HD, etc.
- Output audio formats: WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU, etc.
If you ever have any problem, just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully compatible with the latest Mac operating system 10.15.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s … okay, but lacking some obvious features
When adding a video to the queue to be transcoded, this program offers me the chance to fine-tune settings. Great! It also offers me a chance to apply those same settings to all the video clips in my queue. Also great! It gives me a chance to save those setting. Even more great … except I’ve poked around with the UI for ages, and never found a way to apply saved settings to a new batch. They’re saved … somewhere … and I can’t figure out how to re-apply them. I’d love to save them as my default settings, as the defaults that are set up are truly wonky. (24 fps default … just, really? Why? Who designed this, and what needs did they have?) The end result leaves me prone to frustration. The UI’s snappy enough. For the most part, the program does what it needs to do. But the ability to save my own presets, and actually apply those as my default each time I use the program, would save me a lot of frustration and cursing. The wide variety of transcode outputs makes this program more versatile than Handbrake, which is why I was happy to spend money on it. But it really could take a page from that (free) proram in terms of quality-of-life user experience features.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. The saved settings can be found in the "Favorite" category at the bottom of the interface as an output choice. If you are still unable to find it, please restart Total Video Converter. Or you may contact email@example.com for more information. We're glad to hear from you.
ITS WONDERFUL !
You Know…I Always Look At Reviews Before Buying A Program, It Is Not Always Backing Off From Buying The Software When People Say A lot Of Bad Stuff…It Always Depends On How You Use It, What You Want It For, Also You Want To Be Progressive With The Program As You Go So You Can Really Catch On Some Things You Had No Idea Of Doing With The Software, Theres Always Something New To Learn As You Go With It. And So On All Programs Crash…But That Is Because The Program Is Compacted With Triggers That Makes The Software Good, If It Crashes…Well You Can Just Snap Screen Pictures As You Progress With Your Work, Until Then People Who Loves What They Do And Know The Real Fun Of It, At The End The Rewards Are Worth For It. I Think This Total Video Converter Pro Have Enough Settings To Do More Than What You Have In Mind. I Got It Because I Wanted To Cut Some Film Recordings From Around Devices I Own, And I End Up With Continuously Ideas As I Explore It, Finally After 3 Or So Hours, Every Now And Then Every Day, I Figure It Out! And Now Am So Like A PRO..Just How The Program Is Called And Meant For Those Reasons, You Could Convert To Pre-Settings-But Learning How To Function The Converter Shop Its WONDERFUL!! I Am Happy With My End Outcomes Of Making Projects With This PRO-gram, Thanks EFFECTMATRIX For The Great Operations On Your Products.
I RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES THE FUN.
Wonderful has never crashed on me
Ever since the first year when I bought the product for little to nothing, it has not failed to but give me good on it’s return. It’s the easiest with many formats for which to choose. I like the fact that I just keep getting updates without having to pay extra. I’m not techy, but little ole me can do it with ease. I would recommend this product to whomever needs something like this. It will make your life easy and worth every penny.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind support.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 35.4 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © eTinySoft Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.