Baby School-All in 1 (Japanese & English)
is a Great Apps which helps babies and kids early language learning and Music.
All in 1 Feature
Nine Categories :
(Over 300 Sample with English and Japanese Voice, Animals Sound, Piano and Drum.)
1. Number 1-10, 20-100, 2 pages Group Number-(18 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
2. Color-(13 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
3. Shape with Sample Image-(13 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
4. A-Z & 100 Vocabularies Sample image with English Voice.
5. Baby Piano-
-a. 14 Key Beautiful and Real sound Piano with 8 Animals Sound.
-b. 8 Key Piano with 7 Aquatic animals Sound.
-c. 8 Key Piano with 6 Birds sound.
6. Baby Drum-8 Sound full Set Drum.
7. Food, Fruit, Drink-(39 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
8. Animals-Pets, Farm, Wild, Birds, Aquatic. (Animals Sound effect, 46 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
9. Life-Transportation, Electronic, Furniture, Sport. (30 Cards with English and Japanese Voice)
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great lil app
Would be better if it had hiragana and katakana? Maybe in a furture update? Other than than its cute love that it works as far as the sound goes too . I plan on getting my daughter into it early on
Great if you want to know how a Japanese FOB pronounces English
Bought this app thinking that I could use it to show my daughter flash cards in English and Japanese. Turns out that the majority of the Japanese in this app is what you might hear from a fobbish Japanese native trying to pronounce English words. For example, RED in Japanese should be A-ka with an emphasis on the first A. RED is not REDDO, as the app indicates.
This app isn't even worth 99 cents until these basics are fixed. I certainly don't want my daughter to learn improper Japanese.
We are not getting any sound from this app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.