Virtual Table Tennis™ is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Table Tennis game in the App Store.
Featured by Apple in "The Best Games You've Never Played".
• Realtime multiplayer game via Internet or Bluetooth!
• Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be brought to life perfectly.
• As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.
• Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various way of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in “Options” according to their own preferences.
• Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.
• Various game modes such as Animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!
• You want to play your own music? No problem! If the game detects that the iTunes is playing music, the game music will close itself automatically.
• Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integrated!
• 3D sound system (earphone available)
More brilliant details can’t be perceived until you pick up, we can ensure that!
1. Fixed the problem that the local multiplayer game cannot find the opponent.
2. Fixed the problem of not being able to play online through GameCenter.
3. Fixed the problem of repeatedly displaying the unlock achievement dialog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, all around
Great game, super fun as you are getting better... but not too long into the game, I beat the crap out of every AI challenger on the hardest mode.
And if you play with people online, you are either matched with people that are insanely good and impossible to beat or players that are completely inept and it’s no longer fun to play.
I think there needs to be a happy medium... make the AI players just a bit better and harder to beat for those of us who like to avoid the online play.
I would also love if there were more stats on gameplay. I like to see longest rally, win streaks, total wins and losses, etc... game currently doesn’t have these stats.
The most realistic game but...
So this game is great. It is the most realistic one out there with really easy and awesome controls. My only problem with is is that the in-game items cost too much coins. In order to unlock the first locked paddle you have to pay $15+ which is not ok! The other way of unlocking things is to play pvp online and win a lot. That is okay since I can easily defeat most players (I’ve been playing offline for 3 year!) but the only problem is their servers (probably hosted in the east asia) are too slow for the US players to connect to. The lag makes it impossible for me to play pvp (my internet speed is 100mbps) since I have no idea where my opponent is hitting the ball and have to respond in a fraction of a second when the ball appears in front of me out of nowhere!
From one web developer to another, maybe spend some money on improving your servers? Get one with Google or AWS for better coverage!
So theres only 2 options in Ping-Pong...
VVT or the other one haha. I prefer this one but I’ve been playing it years now. Both have very realistic mechanics and gameplay. Like perfect ball mechanics. The way the ball comes off the paddle and bounces off the table is very accurate to real life if u play at all. I would say the other has alot more time put into the graphics engine. It also looks much better in general. VVT is the simplest, out of the two. One thing I would like to note is that the table in VVT is much smaller, meaning u have much more room to work with. Multiplayer is a toss on either,
Just depends on connection.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SENSEDEVIL GAMES LIMITED
- 174.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 SenseDevil Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $1.99
- 600 Coins $4.99
- Classic Team $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.