*** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ***
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills across five areas: Memory, Attention, Reasoning, Dexterity, and Language. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there.
Whether you are a puzzle game fan, a brain fitness enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further! Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
• "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
• "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
• "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
• "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
This updates brings you important bug fixes, so make sure you update!
[Bug Fixes & Improvements]
• Fixed an issue with Greek and Russian fonts in Word games
• Various improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whatever you do DO NOT UPGRADE!!
After enjoying this game for YEARS. I finally decided to give them more money to upgrade to premium status. What a HUGE mistake. Now, the app expects me to plod through an asinine tutorial for each game. All my previous progress has been reset to beginner mode. And yes, I do understand how to login and sync a game. Essentially I’ve now paid them 9.99 for me to never be able to enjoy this app again? - since I really don’t have it in me to tolerate the tutorials. I wish I just left it alone. Used to love it, now I’ve parted with money and no longer have a fund and challenging game to play.... very sad ☹️
Good for me with ADHD; really feeds that dopamine!
I’m an adult with ADHD and I’m really enjoying these games. I had downloaded some other brain-training games, but quickly found most of them to be tedious. So far, this one has had enough variety and color, etc. to keep me engaged. I liked it enough to pay the lifetime fee, which I feel is very reasonable. There are a few points I feel could be improved. Since paying, of course,
I now have “eternal energy.” This makes it pointless to try to earn a bot pet whose sole purpose is to fetch me some energy.
Along those same lines, I did like the Spin the Wheel feature, but many of the items you can land on are “getting-energy” related AND I have to watch an ad before I know what I’ve landed on! I think you should develop a separate wheel for paid subscribers.
I do have one other critique, but I will save it as this is already getting too long. Overall, this is a FABULOUS Brain training app. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a lot of variety and color, but not in a cheesy cartoonish way. The games are fun and truly challenging.
I REALLY love the steam punk theme, and it’s obvious that a lot of attention to detail was put in to the art work and other aspects of the games. I’m looking forward to the new games. I believe this app will continue to get better and better with time! Nice job!
One of the best cognitive games on App Store
I found this fantabulous app by serendipity while I was looking for a replacement for lumosity. I did. I didn’t want to pay ridiculous annual subscription prices and wanted a bundled app which gives me a decent number of games.
Guess what? This app did not disappoint me one bit. It kept me engaged all the time with its challenging games with a great background music. I love the steampunk theme and the beautiful pictures!!
The version 2.0 just got better with amped up features and great new games.
The tech support is simply amazing with lighting fast response. They are a small team but a bunch of energetic folks. Thank you guys for the awesome app. Keep 'em coming!! 👍👌😍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Total Eclipse P.C.
- 681.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-17 - Total Eclipse P.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack 1 $4.99
- Game Pack 2 $0.99
- Game Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.