Books we read, they're more than mere tales
They become part of us, like skin and nails
Characters and stories we hold so dear
Forever a part of us, year after year.
Includes a barcode scanner to make adding books super fast!
"The ideal repository for book recommendations gathered from friends, reviews, and other sources, the app will locate the actual book cover and store it on its iBook-like shelf or as an entry on a list. The app can also access all the book titles, charts, covers, descriptions, and acquisition options in any of the iBookstores worldwide, Amazon, and the free texts at Google Books."
A simple and beautiful layout will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across.
* Create a personal library of books
* Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
* Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
* Snap picture of cover when manually adding a book
* Includes charts of top books for all genres
* Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
* Touch link to view details for each book (and easily purchase)
* Entire library is locally saved/cached
* 2 different library views (grid and list)
* Ability to sort the list
* Share features
* Export features
It's also a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget.
"Every day you hear or read about a book that sounds interesting - and now there's an app designed to help track all those books recommendations," commented developer Giacomo Balli. "My Book List is the personalized book list of all the books you've been meaning to read, and those you've read."
If you choose to purchase Full unlock // Premium Upgrade Subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current subscription price is $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Full Unlock Subscription, you can simply continue using the app for free.
AI is here! Find book summaries for all your books.
・Genius tab to show personalized books recommendations
・add new book from any screen
・more relevant book recommendations
・select category when adding a book
・recognize book by cover
・new book recommendation engine
・sort by published date and change order
・add your own book rating
Also, redesigned settings screen and no need for Facebook to create an account plus many fixes and enhancements.
When you share your booklist you can use your own username on https://MyBookList.club
Finding similar books is now much faster.
Thank you for all your help and support!
Help us improve the community!
As always, make sure to let me know if you have any feedback/ideas: hi@MyBookList.club
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a very nice user interface for keeping track of books you have read but I have two suggestions that could make it a 5-star app:
1. Allow users to create book series that would collapse or expand on the bookshelf screen. If a series has 5+ books, we don’t need to see all of them displayed every time.
2. Change the charts section to a suggestions section and suggest books based off the user’s saved books. The option for suggestions is already in the app, why not expand it and make it more useful?
I am sick of this app. Even after you do the in app upgrade, every time you go to options it continues to blink at you like you haven’t purchased anything. I think I’ve accidentally “purchased“ this app upgrade three times now, which I suppose technically is my fault but they keep screaming at you to upgrade even after you have. You can’t turn it off. Plus it’s just erased all my books and apparently the only way to sign in to retrieve them is by using Facebook, which most of us would prefer her not to use as a login. Some other option ought to be available on this also. The app itself works fine but I’m tired of the deceptive in app purchase bit that they have never corrected. So I’ve ( reluctantly ) deleted the app. ( Apple helpfully gave me a refund on this “upgrade” also). Hope this helps somebody.
I bought this app several years ago and at the time had an iPhone 4S. I had a collection of over 200 motorcycle books and relied on this app to remind me of what I had when looking at new possibilities. As the app was revised, it required IOS 10, but my 4S stopped updating at iOS 9. Once I updated to an iPhone 8Plus, I contacted the app developer and explained that I could not get the app to load my library history. Within 12 hours I was contacted by him and told that the history files were reset so that they could now be imported directly onto my new phone. I followed his directions and all of my book collection was restored. Many thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BigBalli Consulting llc
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2023, Giacomo Balli
- In-App Purchases
- barcode scanner unlock $0.99
- app functionality unlock $0.99
- remote database & device sync $1.99
- Full unlock $9.99
- extra details for all books $0.99
- BibTeX and Zotero export $4.99
- Amazon Kindle eBook import $3.99
- CSV Import $3.99
- Full unlock $99.99