Pivotal Tracker is a product-planning and management tool designed exclusively for modern software development teams. Our iOS app lets on-the-go team members know exactly what’s happening at any time, and puts the ability to create or respond to stories in the palm of their hand.
Tracker supports an agile workflow and has been refined and optimized over ten years to provide just the right amount of structure to facilitate team communication and collaboration. Project status, workflow, conversations, and documents are easily accessible to the entire team—in one place—so product owners know where things stand and developers know what to focus on. Because Tracker was designed to be simple to learn and easy to use, product owners can be sure that the data they see reflects the true status of all their projects.
- Team collaboration around a shared backlog everyone can see
- Easy access to notifications and story creation
- Project Analytics show big picture and fine details
- Workspaces show all your work, across all projects and teams
- Automated velocity provides an honest view of your team's future
- More than 140 third-party apps and integrations
- Project history shows everything that's happened
Tracker is helping teams build better software by transforming how they build software—one story at a time.
“The best agile project management tool, period.”
—Kaz Walker, Sr. Developer, Foodee Media Inc.
- iOS 13 is now supported.
- Fixed a behavior where a label created in one project would appear in a different project at times.
- Made error explicit when users try to load a project with API access turned off by admins.
We listen to all your feedback, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update ruined pictures
The last update performed screwed up the way you could add screenshots to PT. I can only add a couple pics and never add more to my “Recents” folder. This feature is essential. Please go back to the way it was before where I could just choose whatever I wanted from my photo library.
Light experience of web app
This app is a light version of what the web app can do. I use it at work and for my personal projects. I normally rely on the web version but sometimes use the mobile app while not in front of a computer and there is an idea I would like to flash out as a bundle of stories. Works great!
Where are delivered stories??
Why can you view all stories accept the ones you want to accept or reject???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Pivotal Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.