iWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article or take a note.
- Minimalistic distraction-free interface.
- iCloud sync for iPad and iPhone.
- Customizable fonts and themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
- Support for opening documents in place.
- TextExpander support.
Tips & tricks:
– Swipe down to hide the keyboard.
– Tap the Status Bar to scroll the entire text to top.
– Swipe right to open the Documents menu.
– Tap and hold on any keyboard key to reveal additional symbols.
- Send by email as text.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook.
- Open files in other apps.
- Print text via AirPrint.
- Export files as PDF.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
- New keyboard shortcuts added.
- Fixed bug caused by importing of external file.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. Everything works seamlessly and consistently. You cannot go wrong here!
Great. My go-to app! (One feature missing)
3 months ago this app unusable, but I kept it because I hoped it would eventually get fixed. I had hopes that it would become my go-to writing app.
The bugs have been squashed and it works wonderfully. Simple, sleek, and almost painless.
My one gripe is one of convenience. I rely heavily on dropbox or box cloud storage, and unfortunately it is a major hang up having to pause and save and save and re-save instead of simply syncing from the external file. Maybe this isn't even up to the iwriter team, but an obstacle from the external storage provider.
That aside, great app. Highly recommended
Developer Response ,
iWriter 3.6 is live. This update contains a lot of bug fixes and improvements. If you face an app crash or find a bug, please let us know. Thanks.
Works exactly as says, no bugs on my ipad.
Its fairly simple app. You can create a word doc as well as folders and of course move the docs in and out of the folders. you can rename docs but just cant rename folder after you named it. You have a few fonts, times roman of course plus several others. You can easily email a doc or drop box it. Thats really about all i saw, like i said, simple but works for me! Think of it as a word doc minus the extras with a filing cabinet. Peace!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.