ID-Photo is an all-in-one solution for taking biometric passport and ID photos, right on your iOS device!
Most of the countries in the world today require passport photos to follow biometric standards. Save your money on expensive and time consuming photo booths or even more expensive photographers, and use ID-Photo, right on your own device!
• Inform yourself about common errors and pitfalls in regards to passport/ID photos. Learn what a photo has to look like to be acceptable for the passport authorities.
• Express Lane: the quickest way to get passport/ID photos, ready to print. Just follow two easy steps. There's no step three.
• Take a passport/ID photo with your device's camera, or pick an existing photo from the camera roll. In both cases, a special overlay grid (available both for men and women) will help you to meet requirements regarding size and proportions.
• Edit the picture you have picked or taken and optimise contrast, brightness and sharpness and/or convert it to grayscale.
• Create prints from your pictures. Use automatic mode to automatically fit them on a specified paper size or manual mode to specify the number of photos to output. Save prints to your camera roll, export them as JPEG or PDF file, open them in other apps, copy them to the system pasteboard, send them by Email or print them directly on your AirPrint-enabled printer! You never have to worry about getting the sizes right because ID-Photo will do everything automatically for you!
• Photos can be re-used for different country settings. For example, just take one photo, and use it both the passport photo of your country and the visa application of another country.
ID-Photo supports metric and US customary units (automatically selected).
Country specific settings are available for the followings countries (more will be added with future versions):
EU Schengen Visa, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belarus (Visa), Belgium, Brazil, Brazil (Visa), Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada (Visa), China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Indonesia (Visa), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Mexico (Visa), Nepal (Visa), Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (Visa), United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
There is also an international settings that follows the guidelines of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) - most countries follow these guidelines.
ID-Photo supports all devices that can run at least iOS 10.
If you have questions, ideas or support questions, write an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using ID-Photo!
This update contains additional support for iOS 12 and the new iPhone and iPad models.
If you have questions, problems using the app or feature suggestions, write an Email to email@example.com. If you like ID-Photo, please leave a positive review on the App Store - it helps tremendously. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Full featured and easy
This app does everything I wanted it to do, including advice, helping me position the subject, light adjustment, country-specific image sizing and printing multiple copies to each sheet. I printed them straight from the app to my printer. No fussing with other apps. I chose the option to keep the pic in the app instead of my photo library. Rarely do I find software that is so complete. All good!!
Pay your 1.99 and get this one rather than screw around with one of the free ones which drive you crazy with ads and interruptions. Works fine, take a photo using the template, print it in passport format. Tip: find setting to save to phone before you start. It’s a little complicated to do afterwards.
Disappointed after purchase
I was expecting that this app will change the background to white needed for US passport picture, but to the biggest disappointment, it did not. It has nothing more than your phone camera
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rene Fouquet
- 81.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 René Fouquet
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.