Before us, you play Ludo (Airplane chess, Flying chess) is on the paper, in the sky or on the earth. Now we bring you to space, bring the war to universe.
Fly your mothership to space and combat with differnt races.
1. Roll the dice to decide the play sequence.
2. Roll even number to arise your spaceship, such as number 2 rise 1 spaceship, number 4 rise 2 spaceships, and number 6 rise 3 spaceships.
3. Each time only allow to move 1 spaceship.
4. When spaceship moves to same color, you can jump.
5. When spaceship moves to the fly path with same color, it can fly.
6. When spaceship moves to a square, but this square have an enemy spaceships. It will intercept enemy and destroy enemy spaceship.
7. Spaceship can intercept any number of enemy spaceships. So you can use one spaceship to destroy up to 4 enemy spaceships.
8. All of be intercepted spaceships will go back to mothership.
9. When 4 spaceships arrive center, he will win the game.
10. When player rolled number 6, the player will obtain one bonus turn. But when he rolls number 6 three times, all of his spaceships will be destroyed and go back to mothership.
Please comment, we will add and improve on next version.
- Support iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We love this game very much but there are times when you land on an enemy ship but they don't get destroyed and sent back. Instead your ship hides underneath theirs making it hard to see your ship. Maybe this can get fixed in a future update.
I, too,love this game, my most often played game, however, options to play against family on the same machine, as you would have with a real board game, do not exist. Pity.... Also, I occasionally have been in the middle of a game,when it freezes on me. My only option is to delete the game and reinstall it, meanwhile, I lose my playing history. Please fix! I do not want to give up. Like it too much!
good game...makes it more interesting
My son loves this game with the space ships and all that shooting and such....awesome idea! However, he is frustrated because sometimes he likes to play these games with me and he can't with this game. You have one human vs. computer but you don't have the ability to play human vs. human on the same Ipod. This is the only thing keeping you from getting a five star rating....awesome game!!! :)
- Oscar Tsang
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UnknownProjectX
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock 2 Play Mode $0.99
- Unlock 3 Play Mode $0.99
- Unlock 4 Play Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.