PulseTread: Treadmill Trainer 4+
Pulse Tread Fitness Studio
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
PulseTread™ is the first and only subscription-based app designed to deliver a brand new, unique, and motivating 30-minute cardio workout directly to your mobile device EACH DAY! Set your own music from your own library, and get ready to rock your body.
Mark Harari, Hollywood Celebrity Trainer and owner of Pulse Fitness Studio in Sherman Oaks, CA, delivers the actual body-shredding treadmill workouts from his classes each day directly to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad - your own daily workout periodical. Mark, his clients, and his training methods have been featured on Access Hollywood, Extra, E! Entertainment TV, Entertainment Tonight Online and in magazines such as PEOPLE, Fitness Magazine, SHAPE, and OK! Weekly, to name a few.
All that is great…but what will PulseTread™ do for you?
- Enjoy a free routine to get started!
- Audio recordings of Mark Harari’s actual classes and training sessions, personally leading and motivating you through each challenging daily workout
- A new, challenging, 30-minute run is available each day for only .99 cents...or subscribe for only $4.99/month or $39.99/year
- Never the same routine repeated
- Workout to your own music and playlists from your own music library
- Instruction can be modified for all types of cardio equipment including elliptical, cycles, stair-step…
- All levels of physical ability from beginner to advanced
- Simple functionality for any user
- Share your progress on Facebook and Twitter
Multiple treadmill routines are available for direct, in-app download for only .99 cents… less than the cost of most 3-minute songs!
Terms of Service can view viewed at: http://api.pulsefitnessstudio.com/terms.html
Auto-renewable subscription information:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I would love it to have music that goes with the trainer. Just like a real class. Overall I like it.
I really like you can buy one class without having to commit to monthly payments.
Shred Those Calories
I’ve been using the app ever since the pandemic started. I use this App along with Pulse’s online workouts. I feel like I’m in a boot camp at home. My wife and I do circuits (on the tread / on the floor) and it’s really helped us keep off the COVID weight, and we actually got toned during this time!
Worth the investment!
Hands down best workout app ever!
This is the BEST workout app you will ever use. It’s challenging, motivating, and inspiring. Although all the running is on the treadmill it will improve your running time outdoors and train you for elevation. Thank you Mark for the years of challenging me and keeping me engaged in running!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PulseTread, LLC
- 79 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pulse Fitness Studio
- In-App Purchases
- PulseTread Fitness $4.99
- PulseTread Monthly Subscription $4.99
- PulseTread Fitness $39.99
- December 27, 2013 $0.99
- February 20, 2015 $0.99
- January 12, 2015 $0.99
- March 03, 2015 $0.99
- February 26, 2015 $0.99
- April 7th, 2016 $0.99
- March 25th, 2016 $0.99