*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Computer Music is the world’s best-selling magazine dedicated solely to making music with your Mac or PC.
Each month, you can find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, expert video guides, unbiased reviews of the latest products, and studio sessions with pro producers.
Computer Music brings you the best in tutorials, reviews, news, interviews, videos and features, and no matter whether you’re a complete newcomer to computer-based music production or a seasoned pro, there’s plenty for you in every issue.
** Note: Computer Music now INCLUDES video from issue 182 onwards. Just hit the play buttons inside to enjoy our famous Producer Masterclass videos and more (live internet connection required). Plus your purchase INCLUDES a download for our software, samples, tutorial files, audio examples and more **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month, 6 months and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app all in all
Most of this app works well. And it is a great way to store your magazines. But the video portions of all of the computer music videos take forever to start, and if you try to fast foreword it'll free entirely and the app will crash.
Needs a lot of work
So I just bought the catalog of issues going back 10 years, and while the content appears to be most excellent, this app is trash and brings the whole CM team down to dog s@&#t level. For the love of God, give us a way to read issues on a mac please; otherwise, I’m stuck with either iOS app where the layout is trash on phone, and text is too small, and there’s no way to search for issues, on the phone the issues in the library tab aren’t even labeled by month/number, the ipad app does actually list the month/number when scrolling through issues, but even on the 12” ipad I’m having trouble reading issues comfortably, pinch zooming to read is trash because the text layout is fixed, so not likely to pick up a monthly sub until changes to these usability are addressed. And what is with the
I’m very frustrated with how often this app crashes when trying to either play an embedded video or click a link. I’m using an iPad Pro, and running iOS 11.
I have had the app crash no less than 20 times while trying to read one article tonight. I am finding myself regretting paying for files that cannot be opened in any other player but this buggy one, one that appears not to have been updated in over a year.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 $4.99
- July 2011 $4.99
- August 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.