Safety Photo+Video lets you keep your most private images and videos private. This app lets you passcode protect your most sensitive media so that prying eyes never see anything you don't want them to see. You can even upload new pics and videos from your PC, via web browser or iTunes file sharing.
"Read More" to learn why you should download this App today!
How many times has this happened to you? You lend someone your phone, and they just rifle through your pictures and videos as if it was their own. Don't you hate that? If you have photos or videos that you would rather not have other people looking at, then you need Safety Photo+Video. With this app you can quickly and easily passcode protect your most private or sensitive media so that nobody but you can find them.
-- KEY FEATURES --
1. Use your fingerprint to unlock app with TouchID support. (iOS 8 only)
2. Intruder report, app will capture photo of the intruders while they attempted to access your app
3. Decoy password to cover your real privacy
4. Dot pattern lock style for higher security
5. Developed for both iPhone and iPad so you only have to buy it once
6. Photo Geotag and EXIF data viewing
7. Supports Video
8. Create albums for your photos
9. Passcode lock for individual album
10. Passcode locking style
11. Choose from two stylish themes
12. Easy to use interface
13. Take private photos and videos from within the app
14. Easily import photos and videos from your photo library
15. Export photos to your iPhone/iPod Touch
16. Supports move, copy & paste
17. Full Retina display support
18. Upload/download from PC to iPhone via web browser/iTunes File Sharing
19. Share photos and videos via Bluetooth with other devices that have Safety Photo+Video installed
With three stylish and easy to use lock designs, you can customize your passcode style without compromising your security. Now you have the choice of using the standard combination lock style, keypad style, or the new dot pattern; all of which can easily access those personal items with ease. Customize each of your individual photo albums with their own unique passcode and lock design for additional security. Since Safety Photo+Video uploads and downloads directly from your PC via your iPhone web browser or iTunes file sharing, your prized photos will never land in your camera roll. Instead, they will automatically be transferred directly into the app! directly and away from prying eyes.
Safety Photo+Video now supports video for those once-in-a-lifetime moments that you want to hold onto. You can either import your videos from your photo library, or take videos directly from within the app. Customize your albums any way you like, as this app supports move, copy & paste options also. Feeling generous? Share your photos and videos via Bluetooth with other devices that have Safety Photo+Video installed on them.
Download Safety Photo+Video now and you can be sure that what goes onto Safety Photo+Video is for your eyes only.
Visit our website for more apps www.eightythreetech.com
App bug fixes and performance improvement.
Please give us 5 stars so we can keep bringing you great updates!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just want 3 other things.
The app is perfect, that’s for sure. I only have 3 things that I want changed.
1. Apparently the Fingerprint identification has been removed and can no longer be used to unlock the app, which is not much of a problem, but to me it’s quicker.
2. I would, like many others here, like to have a way to organize the order of the pictures in the albums.
3. (Basically an add on to #2) I would like, if possible, to create my own “system” for organizing the pictures using names or download dates.
That is all. Other than that, this is perfect.
Great but need some work
I’ve been using this app for years. It was great at the beginning. Everything worked perfectly. It starting to annoy me lately. When ever I try to upload photos or videos from iTunes or import from camera roll it wouldn’t save in order. For example: img_12, img_13, img_14,.... it wouldn’t save them in order. They are all over. Is there a way to sort them by name?
I was created one folder and the first time I had loaded the photos and videos perfectly , but when I tried to load more photos & videos from the camera roll doesn’t work! I try to créate a new one folder for load into this one and the try to move to decided folder and definitely no more photos or videos could be loaded! A half of work done! A half of punctuation for app! My Good! You have only one month since your last release and this still happening?
- Yew Chen Chung
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Safety Photo+Video
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.