A quick pixelation method is the app MosaicTouch.
AppStore(Taiwan)Ranking Photo 1st
AppStore(Japan)Ranking Photo 2nd
▧ Useful Pixelation
- privacy protection (face,number plate...)
- blog photo (Facebook,Twitter...)
Essential For Blogger
▧ Easy to Use
- simple & easy to use
- simply pixelation(1 finger drag)
- select an area (2 fingers drag)
- undo edit
▧ Colorful Pixelation
- 18 base colors (Pixelation block)
- changeable pixelation size
▧ Photo Sharing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Creative idea! 👍
First of all it is free (appreciate that the developer is not greedy) secondly you may think that it is unnecessary but no, you can hide anything in a photo you took easily. You can create a fun pixelated world 😄😁. Hopefully we will get different features in the future such as instead of cubes, circles 😊.
Perfectly fills the need
I have often wanted to make a person's face unrecognizable in a picture. This app does that instantly, effortlessly, brilliantly!
There is such a joy in using an app with world-class design and thought put into it. This almost could have been made by Apple.
Good app, but needs to be updated
So I just tried using the app for the first time and encountered a few problems...
Please make these changes:
1. When exporting photo to camera roll, the final picture came out blurry (low quality). Please add a settings menu where I can change the quality of the exported image.
2. Add a text box option to add text in different size, color and font.
3. I could not zoom into the image I selected to work with. Please add punch zoom option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.