## Exercise, going on a diet, study, quit smoking... tired of organizing all of these goals?
## If you made your resolutions and now want to know how well you’re doing!
## Through Check!, you can easily and independently manage your own goals.
## No more of that dull design! Check! presents 36 new, random colors!
• A calendar customized to your goals,
• Create your own calendar based on a selected theme.
• It does not have to be every day. You can select days of the week!
• Choose a colors that fit well with your goal to create your calendar (11 colors).
• Select the stage accordingly (1,2,3,5 steps).
• Motivates you by providing not only monthly statistics, but total statistics too!
• Separately organizes and presents you today’s goals.
• You can quickly and easily check today’s goals in the main screen.
• See list of your previous goals all at once
• See list of goals that you have accomplished to feel a sense of fulfillment.
• Various skin colors (11 colors)
• Random colors for new feelings
• Create calendar for each goal
• Mark results in calendar
• Memo and memo list
• Monthly statistics
• Total statistics
• Application Badge
• Provide diverse fonts
• Password lock
• Data Export (back up & restore)
## Support : contact@OrdinaryPeople.in
- FIXED : memo list date
Ratings and Reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a calendar to track and check off days during my 12 week fitness prep. To the developers: I found this app with luck after several failed searches along the lines of “mark off days calendar” “custom mark off calendar” etc.
I only found this app because I searched “check calendar” (having no idea this app existed so I definitely wasn’t searching the name). If I were you I’d look into optimizing your keywords because it’s a useful app and a shame it doesn’t seem to be getting much exposure.
Good functionality - if you can figure out how to use it
No clear instructions but the idea is you can have many different tasks you are trying to get yourself into the habit of doing. Some are only on Saturdays, some are every evening, etc. And each task can be done in the best way (like if you did the full workout), a mediocre way (like you only did half the workout) or not at all (you skipped your workout completely that day). So a circle means best, a triangle means so-so and an X means you missed it.
This app is awesome
Just what I needed title for calendar so I can name my activity and to mark my days off. So I can keep track of how many days of been doing it.
You can create as many calendars as you want. It’s easy to use, and you can quickly edit a calendar as you please.
Whoever created this app is awesome. Thanks. Makes life a lot easier. Cheers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SIMPLERION Co., Ltd
- 103 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © SIMPLERION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- In-App Purchases
- Remove AD $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.