No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
- Dark Mode support
- iOS 13 Improvements
A lot of UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My macros app
I’m not much of a review guy.... BUT, I must say I am very happy with this app. I never liked its competitor(s) interface, however I found “my macros” to be very easy and perfect for me. The best part though, is that it has a small business vibe. There has been two occasions were my data has been lost, I’m not concerned with the why. However I’m very impressed with the how, and by how I mean how they resolved the problem. Mind you, I left the account dormant for a couple years, so it’s no surprise that updates happened or whatever else takes place in the app world. All I know, is both times I emailed, and both time Jason himself responded and found a way to correct and reload all of my saved data, much of which was manually input. SO... why?? I don’t know and I don’t care. All I know, is the app is good and nothing’s perfect, but IF there’s a problem I can count on them fixing it. And that’s all I can ask for from any professional. So thank you and yes I love and recommend this app over others.
The best nutrition tracker I’ve used
This app is well worth the price if you’re serious about tracking your nutrition. The level of detail and customization available is vastly superior to MFP, and the fact that it tracks net carbs for you automatically is fantastic especially if you’re following a keto diet. The food database is quite sparse, but honestly entering your own food is the best way to be accurate anyway. In reality even though MFP has an enormous database, it doesn’t have access to the usda nutrition database so most of what you find in there is inaccurate. The only problem I’ve found with MM+ is that sometimes the search function in your own favorite foods just stops working, and you have to close the app and reopen it to get it to work again. It’s a quick and simple fix but it’s annoying nonetheless. Also, many times scanning barcodes does NOT yield accurate food information seen on the food label itself. This can at times be painful to modify the food manually to match what the food label shows. Especially if you’re hungry or pressed for time. Hopefully the devs will solve the two little issues, which would make MM+ even better than it already is.
As some of the previous reviewers have mentioned, the barcode scanner is hit or miss. I have contacted customer service about this several times but have never gotten the issue resolved. When creating a recipe, and using the barcode scanner, you are unable to filter your results by serving size or brand. The same is also true when creating a recipe and searching for a single ingredient. I have also contacted customer support about this issue, but it has not been resolved and the response was simply that they are working on it. The food database is not comprehensive. I often have to manually enter ingredients or create items which is frustrating and takes a lot of time. As others have also mentioned I, too, feel like I should just switch back to myfitnesspal, but the things that I do you like about this app are that you can adjust your macros by the gram, have different macro goals for different days, or that it also includes more meal options and simply breakfast lunch or dinner. However now that I have gone back to consistently tracking my food after taking six months off and realizing that these issues have not been fixed I am definitely frustrated by the clunky features and the inability of the barcode to work consistently.
- Jason Loewy
- 148.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Jason Loewy
- In-App Purchases
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $1.99
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $19.99
- Macro Coach $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.