"I will definitely be using this app with my son and encourage parents of preschoolers to check it out!" - TheiPhonemom.com
"Kid-friendly app of the week"- Ocmoms.com
"keep your child engaged in the activities for long periods of time" - Appables.com
"will capture your child’s undivided attention" - Tapmag.co.uk
Here come the Monsters – the zaniest family since The Flintstones. The app has six exciting and educational games made especially for preschoolers. It’s designed to develop and re-enforce some of the most important foundations for preschooler learning (ages 2-5).
*** FEATURES ***
-6 different games that teach kids about colors, words, counting, shapes, matching objects and spot the difference.
-Each character in the Monsters family will help your child play different games that are fun, educational and packed with gazillions of sounds, animated characters and loads of activities.
- The design and navigation is especially designed for preschoolers. It’s intuitive and easy for them to use on their own.
- Play with your favorite character or play with the whole family.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1. COLORS: Meet Scrumpy, the Monsters lovable family dog. Feed him his favorite colors. Teaches colors and color names.
2. MATCHING: It’s time to tidy up! Find different objects hidden behind the cards. Match them up and help the Monsters clean their room! Teaches concentration and uses observation skills and memory.
3. COUNTING. Count the different objects that each monster likes. Teaches numbers and counting.
4. WORDS: Help the Monsters with everyday words by naming the objects around the room. Teaches words and word recognition for everyday objects.
5. 5. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Help the Monsters find the object that looks different. Helps with concentration and observation.
6. SILHOUETTES: Help the Monsters match the correct shape with the silhouette. This fun game connects right and left-brain thinking by encouraging visual ability and spatial understanding.
More Apps button to our other award winning apps and books.
- Updated to include support for iOS6.1
- Fixed a bug in the sticker book
Check out our newest app - Faces iMake - ABC
Part game, part puzzle, it’s interactive, entertaining and offers the most fun with the alphabet since Sesame Street.
Faces iMake ABC is a space where kids can learn their ABC's while playing and making stuff - two activities young children enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 11 issues
We love this app and have been using it as a reward for potty training. After upgrading to iOS11, however, the app is no longer working. Hoping for an update to this app soon!
Fun & free
My 2.5 year old loves this! He can't read so the word match is hard but the good thing is that when you touch the word, the monster reads it so then the child can choose the right word for the object. The other puzzles exercise other skills. It's great!
Developer Response ,
Great to hear. Thank you for this review and feedback. More apps for 2-4 are coming soon
need ios11 update
please update for ios11. my son misses using the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.