Arabic Alphabet is organized in easy to learn chapters with quizzes and flashcards for review, this app has everything you need to learn to read and write the Arabic letters and numbers as well as their history and usage:
* How to read and write in Arabic
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples from native Syrian and Iraqi speakers
* Stroke animations for each letter
* Counting from 1 to 99
* Test your knowledge 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
Support for newer iOS and iPhone versions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for beginners
Easy to understand and well thought explanations.
Such a great app!
I just wish they would update it! Please, please, please!
Each lesson is explained in simple language and in small chunks. There are frequent quizzes (optional) that are easy following each lesson. It is really encouraging to experience success in these. The quizzes build on what you've already covered, so you're constantly building on, and reinforcing what you've learnt. The accompanying app works well and provides some relief from the focused study. Also the lessons and quizzes are nice and quick, so you can do them at the bus stop etc
- TenguLogi LLC
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 TenguLogi
- In-App Purchases
- One Dollar Contribution $0.99
- Three Dollar Contribution $2.99
- Two Dollar Contribution $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.