Over 2,000 destinations, 4,200 addresses and a multi-brand experience: ibis, Novotel, Raffles, Fairmont, Mercure, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Suite Novotel, Adagio, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1, Mama Shelter, onefinestay, Rixos Hotels, Jo&Joe, 25hours Hotels, Thalassa Sea & Spa
The perfect travel companion
Instant confirmation, online check-in, offline interactive maps and 70 travel guides to cover every trip! Everything you could possibly need in a single travel app!
Plan – Find the ideal spot to stay, compare hotels with ease and take advantage of our latest deals
• Plan your stay by browsing through our 4,200 hotels in 2,000 destinations located in over 95 countries
• Take a closer look at your favourite hotels by taking a 360° virtual tour
• Peruse over 378,000 photos and 1,100 videos, and check out the TripAdvisor reviews to find out what facilities and services each hotel offers
Book – Booking a hotel from a single app has never been easier!
• In just one click you can search for towns, activities, hotels and local restaurants, or simply get in touch
• Want to make a last minute booking or looking for somewhere to stay tonight? The majority of rooms can be booked without a credit card!
• Only need a room for a few hours? Pay less by taking advantage of our special Day-Use room rate – see the terms and conditions
• Be rewarded each time you stay: Earn Le Club AccorHotels points on every stay and make an immediate saving of up to 10% by taking advantage of our Members’ rate. Or use your Le Club AccorHotels points next time you book via the app
• Luxury or economy? City trip or business trip? Paris or Berlin? Whatever your needs, desires and budget, we’ve always got something to suit!
Enjoy – Making life easier…whatever your needs
• Away on business and need to grab a quick nap or looking for somewhere to work? Book a room for a few hours only to enjoy some peace and quiet.
• Treat your tastebuds to some of the world’s most mouth-watering fare. Book a table at over 2,500 restaurants via your travel app.
Organise – All your travel details and loyalty points in one handy spot
• Already in the habit of using AccorHotels.com? Log onto your account once you’ve downloaded the app and pick up exactly where you left off – your hotel bookings and personal details are synchronised in the app.
• Receive a notification 48 hours prior to your arrival as well as exclusive promotions, check-in and check-out times and much, much more!
• Download our 70 city guides available in 8 languages, or our interactive maps that can be accessed offline for use during your stay. Accessible without internet access or WiFi.
• Synchronise all your travel details on our iPad and Apple TV!
The AccorHotels app is also compatible with your Apple Watch
• Receive an alert 48 hours prior to your arrival
• Explore all the facilities and services your hotel has to offer
• Access your Le Club AccorHotels account details
Like the app? Let us know by awarding us some stars!
Follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Accorhotels
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Accorhotels
- Google plus: https://plus.google.com/+accorhotels
Check out our most popular destinations:
Paris, Berlin, London, Zurich, Bangkok, Munich, Singapore, Vienna, New York City, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Hamburg, San Francisco, Brussels, Milan, Cologne, Sydney, Warsaw, Dubai, Rio de Janeiro, Prague, Hong Kong, Rome, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Budapest, Istanbul
Minor bugfix and stability improvement
Ratings and Reviews
My first 5 star week
I have been here at the Pullman for one whole week now and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire staff.
My room is comfortable and cozy with all the extra touches of flowers,sparkling water and extra pillows. The staff at the desk goes out of their way to help me find my way around the city, The hotel... and even the train station whenever I have a question. They have help me print out tickets and are very friendly. My room staff is also very attentive when I need anything from an extra pillow or silverware , extra coat hangers
More coffee, help figuring out the washing machine.
Traveling to another country can be challenging in the beginning and I feel very welcome here and taken care of.
I can’t say enough about the entire team and look forward to my extended stay.
5 star stays with a 3 star app
Love these properties and will continue to stay for personal overnights. Would love it if their app had the option to pull up folios from recent stays for business trips.
I have a Fairmont loyalty number which I use for bookings through a corporate travel site. Marriott and Hilton are able to integrate loyalty numbers (frequent stay profiles) with the site so that when I open their apps my recent and upcoming reservations are preloaded.
Moreover, when it comes time to reconcile corporate expenses at the end of the month, I don’t have to hunt for a paper copy of my folio; it’s all in my profile on the app. That feature and digital check in options would bring the quality of the app more in line with the quality of the properties.
Has anybody tested this thing?
It’s bad enough that the app can bother to remember even my login (though I’d like that it also offers a choice to remember the password).
After I painfully logged in for the nth time, the app doesn’t even show the reservations i have made two days ago on my iPad.
So I go to search for them.
I have more than 3 reservations showing in my history so the fields to enter the reservation number to search is at the bottom of the iPhone screen.
So when I tap the field, the keyboard shows up which is a pretty good th NV when you want to type something but the problem is that the field remains at the bottom of the screen, hidden by the keyboard 😳.
As I’m trying to paste my reservation number in (there is just no way I can Remberg that random sample of the Latin alphabet) I can’t have the paste button to show because I can’t do a long tap
In the field that is now hidden by the keyboard.
Hence my question: has anybody tested this thing?
- 224 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 ACCOR SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.