Soundbeam helps you see what everyday sounds look like and visualizes sounds you can't even hear!
Plug in your electric guitar, a mic or any other (hi-Z) device to your mini-jack input and get accurate measurements. You can always use the built-in mic.
We paired stylish controls and an old-school interface with high precision signal processing algorithms, creating a new way to experience sound.
Soundbeam is an real-time audio analyzer (RTA) that processes the input of your microphone displaying it like a classic oscilloscope. It also features a spectral visualization of the audio using high resolution fourier transform (FFT) for accurate measurements.
Get a dose of nostalgia with Soundbeam now!
* Spectrum and waveform views
* Recording functionality
* Gesture support for frequency range and intensity levels adjustment
* Visualization controls
* ...and one more thing! Plug in your headset or guitar and watch what happens!
* While in "spectrum mode", pinch the monitor vertically or horizontally to change frequency range and intensity levels respectively. You can also pan the soundwave with one finger.
* In "waveform mode" pinch the screen vertically to adjust intensity levels.
* Double tap on the screen to reset view.
* Tap & slide the intensity knob horizontally to adjust it.
* Fixes crash when trying to save and image or a video of a recording.
* Gestures in the Help view now work properly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hey, onethat works!! I can zoom on a pip and monitor just it. My wife and I were wondering what the huge signal at 15Khz was. I covered the mic and it went away, so we started turning things off... Not the fluorescent light... Ahh it went away when the TV was turned off. Like having our own private fox hunt. I have video of me measuring my brain activity!!! I put the mic to my forhead an the sugnal FLATLINED!!! My wife bout fell out of her chair laughing!!
Can you make it save and record? Love the imagecapture feature too!
A joy to use
Useful tool to have, very modest price.
The user interface is real eye candy - in the same vein as the first AAA apps designed for iPhone.
Really happy with this. Thanks for creating it. I don’t see an approximate dB level when in waveform mode. That would nice.
Only one suggestion
Can the developer add a record feature to it where you obviously record something, And then record again and see a percent on how well the two sounds matched?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.