FlipCards is an application designed to enhance the process of memory training and learning foreign languages. It is a visualization of the popular flashcard learning system that allows the user to carry a virtual flashcard deck at all times. It provides an easy and fast access to a flashcard database without the need to carry a whole deck of paper cards, that often get misplaced.
- simple and user-friendly interface
- marvellous artwork makes the experience even more memorable
- create your own flashcards in embedded editor
- exchange flashcards through Quizlet.com (22 million sets)
- support for text and images
- share your decks with friends via email and iTunes folder
- shake device to shuffle cards
- tap and swipe to interact with cards
- mark cards as "learned"
FLIPCARDS GOES PRO!
The new version of FlipCards – Pro – brings a ton of new features that enhances experience with virtual flashcards even further.
In order to achieve the best customer satisfaction, we always take your feedback into consideration. This is why most of the improvements, fixes and additional features came from your suggestions and requests.
- Text-To-Speech - human-close voice synthesizer in over 20 languages!
- automatically generated tests check your skills whenever you feel you're ready!
- group your decks into categories
- continue studying any time with automatically saved study session
- improved integration with Quizlet allows to access your public, private and favorite sets as well as groups
- customizable fonts and text display
- tap and hold to enlarge image
For more information please see our website www.nomtek.com or follow us on twitter @NomtekMobile. Please let us know your comments by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit FlipCards' fan page on Facebook: on.fb.me/12HlNgM
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for learning
I bought this app to help me study my spanish 2 volcabulary and it has been a great help. You can set the text to speech to spanish and slow down the speed of it which really helps with complicated words. The text to speech has worked great for me but i havnt used it very much and only in wifi where i is supposedly better. Its very easy to use although the tutorial is terrible and its easy to put in long lists of volcabulary words very quickly. The best part is tht the app can set up wuizes for u although i would rather know if i was right or wrong on the spot instead of at the end of the test. Overall i was very pleased with the app and it was well worth $1
But there's one thing it does it mixes up your flash cards to some being from the back and some being from the front
Which is confusing because if the front of your flash card has a question like what color is a duck and the back says yellow but when it mixes it up it will just have yellow it shouldn't mix up flashcards from some facing the from and some the back BUT OVERALL THIS APP IS SO HELPFUL IT ASLO AS A TEST AT THE END! Which is amazing I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL AGES!
Good app, some features I'd like.
This app is pretty good. Although, it would be nice to have the ability to go through all sets in a folder instead of having to only go through one at a time. That way if I wanted to practice a specific set I could, but also just go through everything in a folder. Also, the button to add a new item to a set should be at the top so I don't have to scroll all the way down to add a new item. I know there's the Insert functionality, but it adds another click. Overall the app is really good, nice graphics and works well.
- Nomtek Krzysztof Choma
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-16 Nomtek
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.