*FULL VERSION, ALL FX - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS*
"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Detailed waveforms to see the different movements of a song
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Auto Cue: Let Cross DJ automatically add cue markers at key moments of your tracks and jump from one part to another in one tap
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Added streaming support for SoundCloud Go+
As a SoundCloud Go+ user, you can now access SoundCloud's extensive catalogue from within Cross DJ Pro.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, with over 200 million tracks by more than 20 million creators across the world. SoundCloud Go+ integration lets users mix tracks streamed directly from the music platform, enabling access to an ever-growing track collection, and tapping into the cutting-edge of mainstream and underground music.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is amazing. But, there are a lot of things wrong with the app. When I try to play a song I looked up. They don’t even let me skip thru parts of the song. It just goes right back to the beginning of the song. And when I look at the genres of songs I sometimes see a buffering symbol. And when I get a phone call, and when I hang up. The song just stops. And I have to close the reopen the app. All these things are annoying. Please fix.
Solid Dj app with good features but has issues.
It’s a good no frills DJ app that has solid SoundCloud integration and I had no problem switching over from Virtual DJ on a laptop as the learning curve isn't that steep.
I’d give this app more stars but its does have some issues like it was doing weird things and crashing constantly on my iPad Air 2 and on my iPad mini 4 everything works but the “songs” tab in the library is super fragile, upload one album into the iPad that cross DJ doesn’t like or drag and drop a folder from the desktop directly to the iPad without syncing it to iTunes first and it crashes the “songs” tab in the library coming up with the error message “No songs available in iTunes”.
All the other tabs like “albums” and “playlists” still work but the “songs” tab is done after that. This makes it super annoying if you the type that likes to analyze all the songs at once when updating your library instead of album per album or analyzing on the fly (which occasionally causes the audio to get choppy).
One last complaint is there’s no midi mapping or re-mapping supported for other controllers, of course neither Cross DJ or Djay2 (or Djay Pro for that matter) support this so that I guess that point is moot though it would be nice if this were supported in the future as I would really like to use my Pioneer DDJ-WeGo4 with this app
All in all its a solid app but it would be better if these issues were fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi RadioRaccoon! Sorry to hear of the bugs/crashes you have been experiencing in Cross DJ! If you can please reach out to us at email@example.com with these same details so that we can get to the bottom of this.
Can mix for hours from soundcloud playlist! Easy enough for beginners and just plain fun. If you have soundcloud, this app is a must. The only negative is that some songs on sc playlist doesn't appear in app. I'm guessing it may be a copyright/artist issue. Idk but still worth every penny. Hours of fun ahead!
Update: 1 year later and I still use this app for fun all the time! 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars. I’m not saying it’s perfect or the top choice for a professional but I can’t seem to stop playing. Hands down the most used and most fun I’ve had with a purchased app.
Question: my album art always reverts to small even when large is selected. Does it on my phone too. Is there something I can do to make it stay large? Also when using a headphone splitter, does it still output in mono on iOS?
Developer Response ,
Hi Gryphon! Thanks for the amazing feedback! Indeed some of the content that don't appear depend on Soundcloud itself. We're very happy you love the app! Send us your mix 🙂
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.