Project Management on the Go. Create a project plan in no time by entering tasks, duration and start dates. Use the interactive Gantt chart to edit and update the tasks with simple gestures.
Manage your tasks, collaborate with your team and achieve more. Project Planning Pro will help you increase productivity of your team, and avoid missing important deadlines. The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
** Supports Microsoft Project Plan Import/Export **
-NEW- BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place [3rd year in a row]
- Appsters Award 2014 "Best Enterprise"- Highly Commended
- Tabby Award 2014 "Business, Products and services"- Finalist
- BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App" - 2nd Place
- BestApp Ever Awards 2012 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place
- Nominated for 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Awards
Easily share your projects with customers or colleagues as PDF, CSV or XML files
With iOS 10, you can send tasks to your friend through iMessage and also look out for Upcoming Tasks in Today’s Widget.
Now you can sync your projects seamlessly in real time using iCloud. This will help you to manage projects on all iOS devices with same iCloud account.
Get started in no time by creating a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure). Indent or Outdent tasks to finalize your WBS. Enter task durations, add dependencies and assign resources to complete your plan.
**This app is available for MacOS and iOS. Access your projects on all your Apple devices**
The app supports import of project plans in the XML format created using either Microsoft Project or Project Planning Pro app.
* Import plans using Email, DropBox, BOX or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Pro desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site for more info)
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation - Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file.
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Pro. We would like to hear from you.
Mail Us: email@example.com
Tweet Us: @planningpro_app
In this release, we have fixed UI related bugs for users with iPadOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad - needs one major enhancement
This app is not bad for quick and dirty management of projects. The bones are here for potentially a great app. The problem is that it requires a lot of hunting and pecking to manage the tasks. The one recommendation I have is to allow the users to directly edit cells on-screen. Any time you need to edit a task you have to "open" it and then edit it. A game changer would be to be able to type a piece of data and edit it, as you would do in a spreadsheet. For example, to edit the duration for a task, simply touch the duration cell and type in the new duration (1h, 2d, etc.). Simply adding this to fields such as Resource, Duration, Dates/Times would make this app much more usable. Also, I should be able to hit the enter button to either enter a new task or additional information. Like me, most power users will be using an iPad Pro with a keyboard and the ability to use keys like tab, enter, arrows, etc will optimize this app.
For detailed editing opening the task is fine, but again, rapid edits is critical before this app can truly become an everyday app. I really want this to be a Microsoft Project replacement since most of my field work is using my iPad!
Pretty good for what it is
For an iPad program, it does what it needs to do. This is best used to view already-built project plans imported from MS project. It is NOT useful for building plans from scratch - very buggy and way too many extra clicks to do things like insert tasks before other tasks, indenting, etc. Deleting lines also is a problem - I have not yet had a project that hasn’t become corrupted when I delete a line.
Excellent app for construction very similar to Microsoft project
I have used Microsoft project 10 years ago to run construction projects. I try to minimize gadgets and use my iPhone7 more and more. I downloaded this app last night and was surprised how easy was to start my 1st project. I read other reviews and I have no doubt the creators of the app will assess them. This app really should sit at 3.5 to 4 stars but I give it 5 because it covers my needs and to balance some very harsh low stars left by users for ridiculous things such as when you send an email the default template includes the company's message. Like the familiar " this message was sent by my iPhone" we iPhone users have at bottom of our emails and we can delete it.
Give this app a try it's free to download and you can chose if you want to upgrade it. I will upgrade myself even though I don't need to because I only do a few projects a year but this app already helped me way more the upgrade price. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such kind words and we are glad our app made your life easier in some way. If ever you have any grievances or feedback to make our app better, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely incorporate your ideas if feasible and assist you in solving your problems. :)
- I2eConsulting LLC
- 161.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © I2e Consulting LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade(Unlimited Plans+Ad Free) $24.99
- Upgrade(Unlimited Plans+Ad Free) $19.99
- Upgrade(Unlimited Plans+Ad Free) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.