TapHunter is your source to discover and enjoy beer, wine, spirits, and cocktails near you. With TapHunter in the palm of your hand you’ll never have to guess what’s on tap or where to find your favorite drink ever again! Track down your beverage of choice, pull up the live drink list for your favorite spot, and review all the different kinds of beverages you drink.
- Discover great local bars, restaurants, breweries and tasting rooms
- Your go-to beer finder, wine finder, and spirits finder
- See live drink lists for any TapHunter verified location
- Get alerts from all the best spots when they update their beverage list
- Follow your favorite drinks to get notified when they become available around you
- Review the drinks you’ve had so you can remember what you enjoyed
- Browse local events around you and share them with your friends on social media
- See all the cool spots around you on the map view
TapHunter is currently available in select markets, but we’re adding more all the time. See the markets where we have coverage on our homepage at taphunter.com
- Keep an eye out for the Brewers Association Independent Craft Brewer Seal!
- Improved underlying storage libraries to avoid unwanted user logouts.
- Improved search to allow zip codes and neighborhoods
- Improved showing large lists of beverages
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Useful, but not updated for X?!
The app itself is very useful if you have a bar or brewery nearby using it. However, I’m shocked that nearly a year after iPhone X release and the app still hasn’t been updated to fit the new screen size. Get with it guys.
Apparently, no selection of beers I searched for are available on tap or bottles in my area even though I know some are. I was at a bar yesterday drinking one of my favorites but according to this app, it is never available on tap. After multiple attempts of beer searches that included LA county, I found this app to be inaccurate and useless. This app requires the developer to work a little and provide daily updates to be effective. Also, it only shows 2 bars near me in the entire county of Orange. Great idea if it were actually useful.
Too often out of date
I’ve experienced limited usefulness from TapHunter before, but finally decided to delete it after looking through Taphunter’s list of 120 beers at one of my favorite restaurants only to find out they didn’t have the one I wanted. Then the restaurant gave me suggestions from their stock that were NOT on Taphunter’s list. Inaccuracy combined with slowness and lack of filters make it just a waste of time.
- TapHunter, Inc
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2018 TapHunter, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.