P5JSSketch for iPhone/iPad is a tiny code editor for Processing.js. Sketch with Processing.js when you get an idea. Any time, any where.
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto indentation
- Coding assistance
- Additional keys
- Gestures for Copy/Paste/Undo/Redo and move cursor
- Import/export files via iTunes File Sharing, e-mail and other applications
- Load multiple pde files
- In app preview
GESTURES AND TIPS ON EDITING
- SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT to move cursor.
- TWO FINGER SWIPE RIGHT to “Undo” and LEFT to “Redo”.
- TWO FINGER SWIPE UP to “Copy” and DOWN to “Paste”.
- TYPE “f:” to start file name suggestion.
- TO PUT A WORD IN BRACKETS, select the word and tap brackets key on a additional keyboard or tap a bracket on a normal keyboard.
- DOUBLE TAP on a text to show/hide selection.
- TRIPLE TAP to select all text.
- If text is selected, TWO FINGER SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT to move start point and ONE FINGER SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT to move end point of the selection.
About Processing.js >> http://processingjs.org/
See also Processing >> http://processing.org/
Ratings and Reviews
Easily the best processing app on the store, good interface and never crashes, only problem I had was that error messages are occasionally wrong or not specific enough. I'd like to see the ability to use images from sources on the phone if it is ever updated.
At first I was weary of the UI but I think it's quite nice and easy to use now that I've used it.
It would be nice to have some examples(like those on the website) and a way to use pictures from photos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.