Dashlane fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
Every password, everywhere
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
Log in automatically
- Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
- Log in with a look or tap using Face ID or Touch ID
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with one tap
Purpose-built for privacy
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our built-in VPN
- Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
- We believe you should control your data. That’s why we’ve designed Dashlane so that we can't see the information you store in it—and we never sell it.
- Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
- Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
- 14+ million users across the globe
- More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
To learn more about our plans, visit dashlane.com/plans.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1-year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
You already know Dashlane makes your life online a whole lot easier. Now, we've updated our app’s visual design to have the same feeling of ease and simplicity that we give you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really good app....
This app is really a benefit in todays world. It’s getting way to hard to keep all the information under control w/o a little help & this app definitely helps. Having said that there is a pretty steep learning curve with all these password manager apps, but this one is the best at helping a noob along the way. I tried 3 others before I found Dashlane & it is miles ahead of the others in terms of “user friendliness”, if you will. The PC aspect of this manager is a breeze once you get it set up & have a little time to get your head wrapped around what is going on. The mobile side of it is a real battle though, at least on IOS devices. As much difficulty as I seem to have, though pales in comparison to the other apps I tried, they were impossible to get past the mobile setup part, didn’t even get to really use them because of set up issues. The biggest thing reason for getting a manager was PC and phone communicating & keeping each other current. Dashlane has managed to do this for me w/o any need for help from support, which after the first three experiences I didn’t think would ever happen. So if you an old newbie like me, then you can’t go wrong with this app.
Features complicate beauty of this tool
UPDATE of RATING:
I have removed another 2 stars as it seems this app is now totally worthless on the iPhone or iPad...even the supposed “open it in Dashlane” function does nothing but open the login webpage without inserting the login information. Also, many sites on the PC have login windows that Dashlane does not recognize and thus does not populate...banking sites in particular. The fact that I have to remember what sites work and which don’t on the PC makes it a real bother. I am almost ready to abandon it. Also it tells you that your account is compromised hundreds of times even though you have changed your password. So how are you supposed to know if it was compromised since the last password change?
I have this on PC a Send iPhone. I find on the PC it works fairly well when you go to enter a password or something you see the icons giving you a choice from the selection list if there are multiple possible entries. I hate the fact keeps asking me for receipts but you can turn that off. On iPhone it's another matter I found it totally useless. There seems to be no integration between Safari and this application. Then if you go to the application and login you never get the thread that you were pursuing from an email that required logging in Safari. Am I missing something?
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for your feedback. You can install the Dashlane extension in Safari on iOS by going to the Dashlane app's Tools menu and tapping the corresponding button. Regarding the autofill quality, please know that banking and financial websites have extra layers of security (such as virtual keyboards for example) that are designed to block robots . This prevents Dashlane from working properly. However, Dashlane should work at least 90% of the time on regular websites.
Used Roboform for years, probably at least a decade, before getting fed up with it. Each “improvement” created a more bloated & complicated program that started getting bundled w/other bloated software. Anyway, I began using Brave when it first came out and Dashlane was the pw manager that worked with baby Brave. Tried it, liked it. Simple to use. Best when used on a lap or desktop (do desktops still exist?). Bit if a pain when used w/iPad - don’t believe I’ve used it on my iPhone, so can’t speak to that. When using it on a mobile device, it does require you to input your master password or, it fairly recently offered, a pin - every time you need to enter a pw. Now that is a pain but it is a safety feature for a device that can be more easily accessed by strangers. It does sync along devices quite nicely. Only complaint I have, and this is not unique to Dashlane, is it’s a pain trying to remember what part of the program you go to in order to update what info. Oh, and it will interfere with using the autosaving of pw info that mobile iOS offers. I don’t tend to use that feature, so that’s not an issue for me.
- 135.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.