Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you keep track of your time.
ATracker is a time tracking app that is very easy to use and requires minimal setup. It supports: one tap to start / stop time tracking; bar or pie charts showing where your time went; fully customizable user interface; categorize tasks with tags; data export as CSV and PDF; sync data between multiple devices; start/stop tracking via Apple Watch, Widget and Siri.
It's a fresh way to organize your day… within a few taps.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- Different tasks and projects at work
- School studies and projects
- Homemaking tasks
- Baby or child daily activities
- Hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Start and stop tracking a task by just one tap.
- Overview of today's time spending on the Today tab.
- Goal system.
- Complete activity log. Show activities on any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Customization of activities with hundreds of icons to choose from. You can also color code the activities.
- Statistics in bar charts and pie charts.
- Group tasks by tags and allow user to filter tasks by tag on Today tab, as well as aggregate the data by tag in reporting.
- Activity timer does not stop even when the application is not running, or your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even when the app is not running.
- Gesture support
- Apple Watch support
- Siri shortcuts
- iPad Multitasking support with Split View and Slide Over.
- Data export with PDF and CSV file.
- Able to keep notes for each task entry.
- Full customization of UI with more skins and allow user to use own image as background.
With web subscription, ATracker supports sync across multiple devices. It also provides web access to ATracker services besides the app. This add-on is optional.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Visit https://support.wonderapps.se or contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
- Various bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Like It, But Watch Is A Battery Hog
At least a year ago, I tried this app out, and I was “okay” with it, as I was initially restricted to the iPhone and Watch apps. Both worked well, but because there was no way to access the data on the Mac at that time, I shied away from it.
However, this year’s update is much improved. The Premium subscription has proven itself to be well worth the investment! The ability to track tasks is great in its own right, with everything syncing very well through this method outside of their initial “Dropbox” method of syncing. But: What really makes this app stand out is its Report capabilities. In that area alone, you really can drill down to the amount of time spent on one task, or a multitude of tasks.
The only thing I would recommend to the makers of ATracker to make it better would be to give much clearer directions to new users from the standpoint of making sure they follow certain steps to get ATracker Pro to work on all the devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad and Watch). Aside from that, I HIGHLY recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using ATracker! ATracker on Watch does not run when the app is not showing on the watch face, and it does not use battery hungry function, such as GPS. It should not have high impact on the battery lift in general. but there is no tool to check battery consumption per app on Watch though.
For the web version of ATracker, it will be released very soon.
Again, thanks for using ATracker!
Great but got a couple of flaws
It’s great for time keeping. I use it every work day and have for years.
It looks great, especially now with dark mode, it keeps track of my time very easily, and it got search since I have a bunch of active projects.
The flaws are really minor which is why I continue to use it. For example, when I start a new day, the graph showing what I have worked on today always shows the date I last used it, not the current day. So I have to swipe to the right to get the current date. Same thing with reporting, even though the tab for Today is highlighted, it shows the previous date, I have to click on a different tab and then click back on today to refresh it. Again minor and no deal breaker.
What I would like to see is a summary report with notes. Now, I have to click on each individual project to get notes.
EDIT: the day I posted the review the bugs were fixed in that update. Thank you. So updated my review to 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using ATracker! For the notes, you can tap "expand" button in the History tab to see all notes. Here is the detailed guide.
Worth every penny for tracking work-life balance.
I have used two other time-tracking services over the past three years for tracking my very splintered work day and recently found ATracker. I need an easy way to track my time in as small as two minute segments. This app makes it so easy to do that!! I have never been able to accurately track time because of how dynamic my work is. With some time spent on the front end learning and setting up my tag system, this has been a life and time saver. I track things in three categories: work, personal time, and sleeping time. Then, drill down from there. I even keep track of exercise goals, amount of drinks I have (down to type of drink) and it’s all so easy to do. Such a life changer.
- WonderApps AB
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.