Life is precious and so is your time. And keeping that in mind, ATracker is here to help you achieve more of your goals, build a sustainable habit, and boost your productivity to a new height.
ATracker is a simple yet very powerful time tracking app and productivity tool that allows you to use it with minimal setup. Having a track of your precious time has never been easier with our one-tap to start/stop time tracking. As the leading time tracking app, ATracker also offers bar or pie charts showcasing where your time went.
Lots of features for self-development
The fully customizable user interface allows you to turn this habit tracker into your own. The tracking app also comes with the option of categorizing tasks with tags; data export; sync data between multiple devices for the shortest path towards self-improvement and the perfect boost of productivity.
It's a fresh way to organize your day and make the most out of it … with just a few taps.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic approach to,
• Track time of different tasks and projects at work
• Track time of School studies and projects
• Track time of Exercises
• Track time of Socializing
• Track time of Homemaking tasks
• Track time of Baby or child daily activities
• Hobby projects
• Or any activity people want to track and control
We believe that time tracking should be effortless.
Here are some of the key features ATracker offers
• Start and stop tracking a task with just one tap.
• Overview of today's time spending on the Today tab.
• Interactive goal system for self-improvement.
• Complete activity log. Show activities on any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
• Customization of activities with hundreds of unique icons to choose from. You can also color code the activities for a personalized time tracking experience.
• Ability to keep notes for each task entry.
• Statistics showed in bar charts and pie charts.
• Group tasks by tags and allow users to filter tasks by tag on the Today tab, as well as aggregate the data by tag in reporting.
• The activity timer does not stop even when the application is not running, or your mobile is in sleep mode.
• Set alarm for activities. The alarm will sound even when the app is not running.
• Widget to see your data on-screen at all times.
• Gesture support
• Full customization of UI with more skins and allow the user to use their own image as background.
With an only one-time investment, you will get to enjoy,
- No Ads.
- Unlimited tasks
- Data export with PDF and CSV file.
- Able to keep notes for each task entry.
- Full customization of UI with more skins and allow user to use own image as background.
With web subscription, ATracker supports sync across multiple devices. It also provides web access to ATracker services besides the app. This add-on is optional.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Visit https://support.wonderapps.se or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
Life is precious and so is your Time. So, stop wasting your time and organize your life the right way NOW.
- Bug fix for Dropbox sync
Ratings and Reviews
Almost exactly what I was looking for
I wanted an app where I could switch between tracking tasks with the click of a button. This is nearly that. My only issues are that 1. Integration with Apple Watch is not consistent. Sometimes what I set on the watch gets recorded in the app, sometimes it is recorded in addition to something the app is recording even though I have it set to not allow two tasks at once, sometimes it isn’t recorded at all. When this happens I have to go back and manually correct all the times. Issue 2. I wish it took even less mental power to switch between tasks. Tasks can be organized and searched by name. I don’t actually know what a possible solution is, but I know I still forget or get lazy about recording my tasks. I’ve only written about the “issues” I have because I’m giving this app 5 stars. It does what it does well and is useful for getting a better understanding of how I’m spending my time as well as tracking goals and seeing how much time I’m spending on work specifically. I’ve been using this app for several months and I’m sure as I use it more (if I don’t give up) I’ll find an even better ways to interact with it.
I Like It, But Watch Is A Battery Hog
At least a year ago, I tried this app out, and I was “okay” with it, as I was initially restricted to the iPhone and Watch apps. Both worked well, but because there was no way to access the data on the Mac at that time, I shied away from it.
However, this year’s update is much improved. The Premium subscription has proven itself to be well worth the investment! The ability to track tasks is great in its own right, with everything syncing very well through this method outside of their initial “Dropbox” method of syncing. But: What really makes this app stand out is its Report capabilities. In that area alone, you really can drill down to the amount of time spent on one task, or a multitude of tasks.
The only thing I would recommend to the makers of ATracker to make it better would be to give much clearer directions to new users from the standpoint of making sure they follow certain steps to get ATracker Pro to work on all the devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad and Watch). Aside from that, I HIGHLY recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using ATracker! ATracker on Watch does not run when the app is not showing on the watch face, and it does not use battery hungry function, such as GPS. It should not have high impact on the battery lift in general. but there is no tool to check battery consumption per app on Watch though.
For the web version of ATracker, it will be released very soon.
Again, thanks for using ATracker!
Great but got a couple of flaws
It’s great for time keeping. I use it every work day and have for years.
It looks great, especially now with dark mode, it keeps track of my time very easily, and it got search since I have a bunch of active projects.
The flaws are really minor which is why I continue to use it. For example, when I start a new day, the graph showing what I have worked on today always shows the date I last used it, not the current day. So I have to swipe to the right to get the current date. Same thing with reporting, even though the tab for Today is highlighted, it shows the previous date, I have to click on a different tab and then click back on today to refresh it. Again minor and no deal breaker.
What I would like to see is a summary report with notes. Now, I have to click on each individual project to get notes.
EDIT: the day I posted the review the bugs were fixed in that update. Thank you. So updated my review to 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using ATracker! For the notes, you can tap "expand" button in the History tab to see all notes. Here is the detailed guide.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WonderApps AB
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.