Receipt Hog: Shopping Rewards 17+
Turn All Receipts into Cash
Get real-money rewards for every purchase you make with the Receipt Hog app! Whether you shop online or in-store, just upload receipts and start earning. It’s as easy as that!
So what are you waiting for? Turn everyday shopping into rewards and savings. Any purchase, any store, any time with Receipt Hog!
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM RECEIPT HOG:
1. First thing's first - download Receipt Hog!
2. Check out the new Welcome Bonus for easy ways to start earning.
3. Recently shopped in-store? Snap and submit a photo of any receipt from the last two weeks.
4. If you prefer shopping online, simply connect your email account for easy receipt uploads. Share only the receipts you want to.
5. Track all your receipt uploads in one place for easy budgeting or returns. No more paper receipt wads in wallets and purses!
6. Link your Amazon or other loyalty accounts like Walmart, Target, and Costco to earn automatically!
7. Share feedback with your favorite brands and retailers through surveys and questionnaires catered to you.
8. Enter monthly sweepstakes for a chance to WIN BIG!
9. Redeem your earnings for real-money rewards from PayPal, Visa, or Amazon.
Receipt Hog takes your privacy very seriously. You’re in charge of what receipts you upload, what accounts you connect, and what surveys you take. Receipt Hog shoppers, like you, earn billions of coins every year - on your terms.
Download Receipt Hog and immediately start earning on your next grocery store run, restaurant visit, gas station or convenience store stop - even on your next online order!
With Receipt Hog, you earn rewards every time you shop - any store, any brand, online or in-person - no coupons, deals, or offers needed. Just share your paper or digital receipts and earn rewards!
BONUS – Each receipt earns you slot spins and sweepstakes entries for huge prizes. Answer surveys about the places you shop and products you buy for even more rewards.
Using the Receipt Hog app earns you real money. Accumulate rewards and coins, then redeem coins for cash with PayPal, Visa, or Amazon.
It’s never been easier to use a shopper panel rewards app. No more clipping coupons, chasing down expiring deals, or missing out on savings. Simply shop, share your receipts, and automatically earn rewards for all your purchases.
Turn all your receipts into Cash with Receipt Hog - any receipt, any store, any item. It's free, fast, and fun to use Receipt Hog!
PRO TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS:
1. Upload all paper receipts, no matter how big or small.
2. Connect your email account and check-in regularly to approve online receipt uploads.
3. Link all your loyalty accounts from your favorite shopping apps.
4. Upload weekly to max out your earning limit, level up, and earn frequency bonuses. The higher your level, the higher your rewards.
5. Earn slot spins with each receipt upload. Add to your bankroll by spinning daily, with a chance to win the Instant Win Spins jackpot.
6. Each receipt upload enters you into Receipt Hog’s monthly sweepstakes. The more you upload, the more entries you have for the Grand Prize.
7. Complete surveys and questionnaires.
Receipt Hog values your opinion and wants to make your experience the best it can be. Leave feedback in the ratings and reviews section and we’ll be sure to read and respond
This latest update features a variety of UI bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Legit, Easy & Fun
Over the past 6 months, I have installed and later uninstalled numerous apps claiming to offer surveys, and other means of earning payouts, all of which ended up being nothing but a frustrating, complete waste of time. This app however has held true to it’s description, and has indeed allowed me to earn points which can be the equivalent of cash via PayPal. It does take time and dedication, but if you’re willing to put in the time (and of course, the more time you put in, the more points you accumulate) it is legitimate, and does add up. It’s easy to use, and provides partial compensation even for those surveys you may begin but don’t completely qualify for, which I’ve also come across of those in other numerous now uninstalled apps, you still get partial payment for your time. Sometimes even with Receipt Hog it may take a few attempts to find a survey you qualify for, but if you remain tolerant, as I stated, you still are compensated for the time you put in, and you will find a survey you qualify for. So overall, it may not be for everyone, but for me, I find it personally worthwhile and enjoyable. Definitely worth a try 🤷🏼♀️ there’s always the almighty uninstall button! HaHa! Best of luck to all of you who give it a go, and thank you so very kindly for keeping an open mind and giving something new a try during these not so awesome financial times 👍🏼 Sending happy and positive vibes to everyone! Stay healthy and take care of one another ❤️
Zenny is the best
So I’m not big on leaving reviews. I don’t know why I probably should start do my it more but anyway that being said, I feel as though this is worthy of some positive feedback and a little boost in ratings.
I really like using Receipt Hog versus any of the other wannabe receipt scanning apps. I haven’t had too many issues while on it, and if ever I did I always got quick responses addressing my concerns with solutions and helpful tips. Zenny is part of the Support Team and has been The One who actually provides the answers when you need any help with the app so far.
I’d also like to mention that when it comes to earning any actual money, with this app it’s true. You really can trade in your accumulated points and choose between 3 different gift cards and the more points you gain the higher the dollar amount on the gift card of your choosing.
Only kind of annoyingly lame this is that it takes forever to get enough points just to get yourself a $5 gift card. And the gap in-between each reward is a bit too wide l it’s just a bit discouraging. But idk that could just be me.
So my only suggestion would be to either introduce more rewards and perhaps fewer point requirements or maybe implement a few other ways one can possibly earn points on this app in addition to the receipt scanning.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We hope you enjoy your rewards!
Do not like recent Changes !!
Consistently over which receipts are acceptable and which ones has changed and are unfair. I’ll explain. (1) More receipts than ever are being rejected. (2) businesses that were once accepted are being rejected, for an unknown reason. (3) almost every large purchase is being rejected. I get it, you don’t want users to accumulate points as quickly as we once could. Not right! (4) Two receipts from same business are submitted. One is accepted, the other rejected. Almost always the lesser amount of the two is accepted. (5) we work diligently to upload these receipts - it’s not a fun thing to do, but I do it for a measly small dollar gift card that takes forever to achieve. (6) too many receipts are marked wrong, wrong amounts, claims that receipts are blurry when they are fully readable, a few are legit, but far too many are mislabeled; then when i challenge the errors, nothing is done. (7) if you want me to continue using this app clean up your act. (8) the fact that this app makes a record of purchases and can be used to return items is nice, but there are other apps that will do same thing. (8) if your recent changes are permanent please communicate honestly with your users what new rules are ... to be fair.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ScoutIt, Inc.
- 107.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Market Track, LLC dba Numerator