Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Army training is now free in the home village! Train your favourite troops at zero cost.
● Quick donate any Super Troop to your clan member’s Clan Castle!
● Balance changes and a bunch of neat Quality of Life improvements!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile game ever released
I hope this reaches the users and the men and women who work hard every day to make this fantastic game better. I want to start to by saying that Clash of Clans is (or should be) the most successful mobile game out there. And I’ve been astonished by the amount of improvement it’s had across the years. 5 years ago I thought this game could not possibly be any better, I still have a lot to work for and I will continue to thrive to do that, yet this game has continued to impress me. There is just one thing that I could ask; I hope one day there are far more challenges in the profile menu. Maybe challenges that are set far aside from being gems (because they are meant to be valuable) but challenges which are meant to be hard which are more different recourses than gems. If you game creators are seeing this, I know what you’re thinking; that’s why we created the season pass, but as a whole the rewards in the personal profile could be much better, especially in the capital hall. Such as destroy Super Wizard Tower’s or Capital Hall’s. It is NOT in any way something that is necessary but something that I expect to happen. Not because of this comment but because of the high expectations I have from this game, because of how much it has grown in the last 10 years as a whole. Keep doing what you’re doing clash gamers and creators. You are what makes this game whole.
I love CoC. For many reasons, but the main reason is this game is a time consuming game. It’s also quite F2P when you think about it. I do have some recommendations though First: Maybe like one day every week you can half the cost of building upgrades. I understand you have a certain day/week for that, but building upgrade prices get outrageous after Town Hall 8. Second: Building time needs to be reduced. After Town Hall 8 (Again) time reaches over a day for every building meaning just maxing out your base is going to take a good 1-2 months of constant work. Third: Why are we paying gold to search for multiplayer battles? Why aren’t they just free? I mean it’s not that much of an issue because it’s really easy to get that amount, but why do we have to if it’s so cheap? Why don’t you just remove it? Last: For Town hall 15 and after don’t give them weapons. Bases are well defended as it is, and it’s a hassle to spend so much gold on weapons that aren’t THAT powerful. Don’t recommend having them, but you do you supercell. Alright. So those are most of my recommendations. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE Clash of Clans and I hope to see you guys strive to be the most amazing game / company in the world! Just rest a little more ease to your player base. They’ll appreciate it a lot that’s for sure. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ❤️🔥
Way too expensive and much too long upgrades.
Clash is a wonderful game but it is plagued with non game nuisance like upgrade timers and artificial length. The game could be about playing it but it becomes just about waiting for upgrades to finish 95% of the time. The solution clash of clans introduced from the beginning I believe is still just spend money to speed things up. If I wanted to catch up to another player that has been playing longer than me, I would need to spend hundreds of dollars maybe even thousands to speed up something that could be a click of a button. The game isn’t even about raiding to get enough gold or elixir, it’s about playing for a day in between a 3-7 day window while you wait for your town to build up instead of playing the game 3-7 days to earn enough resources to upgrade your buildings. The involvement with clan wars and I guess the rank system are the only thing you could consider to be daily playable progress and you are going to hit a level of base you can’t make progress on until your troops are high enough level eventually anyways. It’s just a shame that this could be a game I play instead of a game I look at. I shouldn’t be angry at a simply game but it’s hard not to when I look at it and can’t upgrade or progress for 5 days while my builders finish making my air defense do ~5-10% more damage maybe. The clan bases and daily incentives are cool but it doesn’t matter when you have full storage for a week and can’t do anything.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 307.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2022 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Gold Pass $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
- Special Offer $2.99
- Pocketful of Gems $0.99
- Resource Pack $0.99
- Special Offer $9.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Box of Gems $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.